COINCIDENTALLY HEARTBROKEN

You've been Kokonoi's assistant and advisor for 7 years now. You're permitted to have your own place after you paid out that million back, but you and him had a mutual agreement that you can stay at his place during work week since his job had no fixed time and your place is 20 minutes away by car. Throughout this 5 years, you've familiarised yourself with the work Bonten and Kokonoi does and you were there to take them higher every step of the way.

You stick to him so much that people thought you two were dating, but it's the the mutual love for money and bound you two together.

You knocked on the door and waited until you heard a soft hum and 'enter' from the other side of the room, you opened the door to see Kokonoi drowned in paper work and spread sheets as usual, his left hands rubbing his temples, hes been losing sleep because of Bonten for a while now, in an office room the size of a basketball court, the big window behind him and the spacious room made it even more lonely

You announced your presence and brought him coffee, he let out a hum again, as you place it on the small coffee table next to his work desk. You also placed 3 thick files you had with you on it.

"I re-organised our debtors excel sheet. My main concern is Yukikawa, his debt plus interest will be reaching 10 million soon, we should get it over with before the interest racked up and he ended up not paying at all " she reported "Also, the new drugs are said to be able to roll out soon and Lab B26 requested 2 million yen for the test trial and subjects"

"I don't see why would they need the subjects for when we have Sanzu" the man complained "That drug addict's reviews are more trust worthy that whoever they brought in"

(Y/n) chuckled "Well we're catering them to normal people and get them addicted"

"I suppose you can see it that way"he sighs, leaning back on his leather office chair, throwing the paper he just looked at on the desk, reaching for the coffee. His desk is a complete mess, he completely forgot which is the completed stack of documents and which is the in progress ones "Anything on Yukikawa"

"Ah" you recalled "He entrusted all his money to an off-shore business in Singapore" you explains "Seems like no one knew about this yet, we can ask him for his signature and get the money to pay for his debt there"

"We can't evade taxes if we brought them over here" he argued, his forehead scrunched up with the new problem he had "Then we'll end up losing than gaining"

"That's true, we can however, wire it to a different account and still use the same company to keep it?"

he cursed in frustration. Ofcourse, you can do that, he's just too exhausted and tired to think clearly. With this he sigh before he drink his coffee "Pack your bags, we're leaving in 2 weeks"

"Yessir" you bowed, your hands covering your stomach, you turned your heels and walked out the office

Kokonoi looked down, swirling the cup of coffee you gave him.

the day after, you walked into a building in your (preferred color) heeled mules, dressed in business casual with an armful of documents in your hand

You knocked on the door twice before you heard someone said you could enter from the other side of the room

"Ah Kokonoi number 2!" Ran smiled walking towards you, everyone was a little skeptical when Koko brought over a clean slate, fresh out of the office girl to do dirty illegal shit with him as his assistant, but now everyone in Bonten warmed up to you, you made them money, of course-who could hate a person who make them money?

"Mr.Haitani" you greeted with a bow

"Here on an errand run?" he asked as he hold out his arms "Let me get that for you"