Part1 (Chapter 2)

Louis is only three minutes late but it’s enough to be judged by the one and only Harry Styles. He
can tell that much when he walks into the room for a table read, Harry sitting there, watching him closely, hands folded together on the table very neatly. Too neatly. Like he’s plotting something in that big head of his.

He already doesn’t like him.

Especially with the way he’s dressed. Christ. He’s got on a sparkling black shirt that’s unbuttoned
right below his chest, slightly revealing a large tattoo on his stomach.

Louis wants to punch him,
especially when he starts smiling as he is completely aware that Louis is checking him out.

He probably likes the attention, despite it being bad. Although he might not know that yet. Louis
will make that very clear soon enough.

Also, it doesn’t help that he’s fucking attractive. Like Louis isn’t blind, okay? Being in the same
room as him now, he gets it, he does. The boy is ridiculously handsome to the point it’s almost
insulting. Everything about him, honestly.
It makes him dislike him even more.

“Let’s get started!” The director, James Davis, yells across the room, just as Louis and Liam take a seat after giving casual greetings to everyone.

Louis has never worked with James before, but he’s seen a handful of his films. All of them were
impressive, very well thought out, so he can’t say he’s all that disappointed with who is directing
this movie. A smart director makes this filming process a whole lot more enjoyable.

They go around the table doing some more acknowledgments, all the crew members that will beinvolved in the filming process. Louis smiles at each and every person as sweetly as he can musterup.

Then they start introducing the cast members, which consists of few people. The story mostly
follows three characters, Harry, Louis, and Claudia Jones, who is going to be playing a girlfriend ofHarry’s. Well. Ellis’ he should say.
It’s a chemistry read, and as far as Louis can tell, there is no way Harry and him will have any.

Which is rather fucking funny, since they’re playing the ultimate lovers in this movie. But Louis isgood at making anything seem real. He can demonstrate passion no matter how much lack there is.

It’s what he’s made to do.

Hopefully Harry can do the same.

Now that he thinks about it, he’s not sure if he’s really seen Harry act in any movies. He’s seen a
couple episodes of that old show he was in when it was on cable, but it was one of those shows youput on when nothing else was on. Plus, he didn’t have that big of a role in it and he was young. No older than sixteen.

He makes note to watch as many Harry Styles’ movies he can once he gets home, although he willprobably end up not doing that. But at least the thought was there.

“First we’ll do the scene where Ellis and Amelie are at Jasper’s funeral.”

Right. Louis’ character dies in the film. Can’t say he’s ever played a role where that happened yet,
so this will be a fun change for him. Playing a dead person at a certain point. Hopefully his mumwon't leave the movie a sobbing mess.

Louis’ eyes fall on Harry who is already nodding, glancing over at Claudia expectedly, picking up
his script in his hands.

Claudia—who is another actress that Louis has never worked with but has seen some of her films, alot that consist of main roles in romance movies, specifically those Nicholas Sparks’ ones—is veryfucking beautiful. She’s got shoulder length blonde hair that is cut into a choppy bob, sky blue eyes, full lips painted red. She's like a modern day Marilyn Monroe.