Part 1 Episode 1 (First part of the Episode)

Mr Iglesias POV
"Alright it's the last day of school and we got 5 minutes to go through all of American history," I say walking to the front of my class. "Wiped out the indigenous people, oppressed the blacks, did some good stuff around WW2 and now the sun is setting on our empire," Marisol says as I nod along, "yeah I guess we did cover it all," I say satisfied with her answer.

Then Lorenzo speaks up saying, "yeah, and even some stuff that didn't happen, like, landing on the moon. Pfft cmon," he says, "now I really gotta get you off reddit Lorenzo. Now alright I see everybody gazing out the window," I walk over to the window to put on a little show for some fun for my students, "ready to go full brave heart on everyone," in a Scottish accent I open the blinds and yell out to the open window, "they might take our lives but they'll never take our freedom!" I see that I have woken up Miss Tompsan and yell in my normal voice to her, "sorry Miss Tompsan! Didn't mean to scare you!" I shut the blinds again chuckling. "Ooh that's not going to end well,"

As I walk back to the front of the class I notice a certain brunette sitting next to Grace asleep on her desk. When I look at her for a while the rest of the class looks at her to, I can tell she's not faking and announce, "how did she sleep through that? Even Greg woke up when I started yelling, and I was right next to her," Greg nods and I attempt to wake her up gently, "Y/NNNN, Y/NNNNN," right that's it, (that's the characters thoughts btw) "Y/N!" I yell harshly banging my fists on her table. Nothing. Everyone else jumps and Mikey even lets out a little Yelp.

"Huh... how can anyone... wha-wha- I don't even know what to say to that," Mikey gets up and slowly approaches Y/N. We all watch intently, this won't end well he slowly and warily goes to tap her, before he does Grace says through her computer, "You shouldn't, I'm warning you," he looks back at me then back to Y/N this time with a scared look on his face.

He taps her shoulder seemingly she instantly wakes up and shoots up, was she already awake? She grabs his hand, I don't think she fully realised where she is or who it is she grabbed. She pulled him up and before anyone could do anything she had pinned him on the floor. She notices that it's Mikey and let's his hands go and says in a sleepy voice, "oh, it's just you," she yawns and sits back down acting as though what just happened was normal and stretched a bit doing what most people would do after waking up.

Y/N POV
After waking up I do my little arm stretches and ends up cracking my neck as well. (That sounded wrong but it is like when it makes a click noise, some people can like crack their knuckles to) I notice everyone staring at me. "What?" Mikey slowly stands up. He looks at me with a both shocked and scared face.

I raise my eyebrows at him. He then scurries back to his seat and joins everyone else staring at me. I look up at Mr Iglesias and just shrug. (No one has ever heard her talk either btw they don't really know anything about her, not many even knows her name)

Mr Iglesias looks at me then back at Mikey, doing so a few times pointing, "What the- How did you- HUH?" He asks lost for words, "Mikey are you ok? Did you hurt him, we're you like fake sleeping or something?" He asks finally finding his words again, before I could answer I hear two laughs, "Hahaha! Mikey just got hurt by miss never talked before, a girl too!" It was said by Lorenzo. I look to Marisol knowing she was a big time feminist to, we nod and we start our little show.

We glare at Lorenzo and she starts by saying, "what's that supposed to mean Lorenzo?" "Yeah, you saying girls can't fight, do you wanna be next hm?" I say we says together, "hm?" He try's to save himself still under our glares, both deadly, "I-I, n-no, I mean um. Mikey?" He says looking at Mikey, he looks at Marisol and says, "your on your own," "No I'm not! Right Walt?" He asks looking at his best friend. Now Grace has joined the death glares. Walt just whistles looking away. "Mr Iglesias?" Lorenzo asks his teacher, "you just dug your own grave kid,"

I stand up and everyone apart from the girls look terrified, Lorenzo watches my every move as I walk over to him. He is terrified. I smile at him and he looks relieved and then I flick him in the back of the ear, "owww," I the kick his guts pushing his chair down him still in it. He still yelps as he falls.

As I walk back to my chair I get high fives from both, Marisol and Grace. I sit back down and say to Mr Iglesias, "Mikey should be fine, I could have killed him, knocked him unconscious and much more if he was an actual threat, he should be fine, in just had him trapped and unless he's that weak he shouldn't be injured, also I was asleep and having a very good dream until someone woke me up. At least you learnt something, don't touch me when I'm asleep, unless I'm comfortable with you," I said in a matter of fact tone.

"You just slept through me yelling out the window, then your name and finally banging my fists on your table," I roll my eyes and say not thinking, "yeah and when I was little I slept through 2 earthquakes that ruined my city and killed people, few years later I slept through paramedics trudging past my open door when my little brother had an asthma attack and after that, I slept through my alarm!" I say throwing my arms up in the air. I slowly realise what I just said and smack my hand over my mouth and quickly say to Mr Iglesias whilst walking out, "going to the bathroom!"

There will be more parts to this btw but here's something!