THREE: Guidence.. Well... not really.

I walked into school the next day, only to be greeted by a facial expression you would not expect to see on a Guidence Councelour's face. I tried to figure it out.

Grief?

No.

Anger?

No.

This was a man seeking an opertunity. This was Mr. Dexterous looking devious.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

 "I need to see you. In my office now." He said, his tone quivering, but not in a frightened way, an eger way.

"It's before school." I replied.

 "It's urgent. It's about Amanda."

Crap. I've seen kids leave class with that same sentence. Just different names. They always turn out to be dead, I thought to myself.

Without a word I took off infront of him, walking straight towards his office. Wait. If it's so bad then why is he so devious? Is he trying to start some rediculously far fetched Student-Teacher relationship?I didn't question it and continued walking.

We got to his little hidey-hole and he opened the door for me and let me in.

"I saw what you did yesterday." He said.

"You bloody pervert!" I said, assuming he was stalking me home and looking through my window at me and Amanda getting all 'touchy-feely.'

"What? No what the hell, I'm talking about your little mischief in the class room yesterday."

"Mischief?"

"Mischief."

"So you've pulled me here because I'm being... Mischievous..?"

"By mischief I mean your little 'prank' yesterday. I don't know how you did it. But I could use your party trick. Meet me outside and I'll show you real Mischief."

"How did you... see..?"

"When you bit down, I saw the teacher cry out in pain. Do it now."

As he commanded, I bit down. From the nezt room over I heard Mr. McYerba scream, "OW! GOD DAMMIT!" 

I giggled to myself. "So what type of Mischief are you talking about?"

"We'll start with something simple. I want you to steal a car."