Vol. 0 - Prologue - Origin

Start from the beginning

John: Argh!

He fell down onto the ground as he saw that his leg was bleeding, he quickly crawled away but the Grimm were slowly moving towards him, with no choice he shot the remaining dust arrows towards them but some weren't able to hit them and made the crossbow empty on arrows.

John: Damn it! 

He backed up from the Grimm as they were ready to pounce, one was about to pounce on him as it did mid air but was stopped by a green humanoid monster as he tackled it away from him.

"Grrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!"

 The man was speechless as he was seeing with its own eyes a  green humanoid creature that resembles a lizard and has deadly red eyes facing the pack of Beowolves

John: An..... Amazon.......

The green Amazon crawled around a little as the pack were doing the same, waiting for each other to attack first.... One of the Beowolves went in for the attack as it uses its claws to attack but the Amazon dodged the attack as it ran towards it and starts hitting it ruthlessly as the Amazon pinned it down to the ground, the Grimm struggled to get free but from its immense strength, it couldn't until the Amazon suddenly grabbed its claws and forcefully torn it away from the body as it threw it away as it also disintegrated. The beowolf was growling in pain as the other two were scared as well as for the man.

John: Oh Oum....

The two Grimm were scared to attack the Amazon as it it pins it down when suddenly he bites the beowolf's neck and bite parts of it out, it continued until it's head was fully torn apart while the whole body disintegrated as well. After such behaviour that the Amazon had shown, he turns its sights towards the two Beowolves. It snarls at them as he slowly got up and pounce towards them. The Amazon pounded them with its arms and just fighting them in a canibalis cannibalistic and ruthless way, pulling the Grimm's limbs, tearing them apart and then eating whatever is left before the grimm's body would disintegrate.

After the gruesome fight, the Amazon was panting and holding its torso as it was bleeding green blood. The man slowly got and limp away but he would accidentally stepped on a small twig which made a noise which alerted the green creature as it turns it sights at the man. It growls and starts crawling towards the man. 

John POV......

I tried limping away from the Amazon but with my damn injured leg, it made me slow down and eventually made me fall. I sat up and tried to crawl away but the Amazon was closing towards me. I shield myself with my arms and waited for it to attack but it didn't, it stood still and then it suddenly burst into high concentration of steam, it was so hot that I thought my skin was melting. But after that is over, I saw that the Amazon turned back into.... A boy!? As it lay there while smoke were still flowing away.

John: The Amazon... is just a kid?!

I tried to get up but was still in pain but I found a large branch and walk towards it, I was right, it was just a little kid. A kid that was wondering around the woods by himself....  I continue to examine the boy when my wife and children came back for me.