Jack is on the porch as he waits for Brian, playing with a red car while running it over the top of a box

"All right, buddy. We gotta go. We're gonna be late," Brian says as he walks out onto the porch with Jack's backpack. "Come on." Brian picks Jack up before carrying him out to the minivan. "Okay, what do you think? Parking brake slide right up to the school?"
"Where's mommy?" Jack asks as he looks for Mia.
"I don't know. She's up there. She's coming," Brian answers Jack before he puts Jack into the car. Mia walks out onto the porch as she smiles at the sight. "Here we go. Watch you head."
"Moni, you have a package out here," Mia calls inside as she notices the box on the porch. "It's from Tokyo."
"Tokyo?" Domonique asks as she and Dom walk outside. "What? Is Han trying to convert Dom over to a turbocharger?"

"All right, you ready?" Brian asks Jack, having buckled him into the car seat. "There we go."
"Yeah!" Jack cheers as he throws his toy car out of the car.
"Hey, Buddy. Cars don't fly," Brian tells him as he picks up the toy car.
"Hey, cars don't fly," Jack repeats after him.
"This one did, huh?" Brian asks him as he hands the toy car back.

"Brian in a minivan. Things have changed," Dom says as he, Domonique, and Mia watch Brian and Jack.
"He's struggling," Mia says as they walk down the steps. "He doesn't want me to see it but the white picket fence is like an anchor on him. I can tell. I tried to talk to him the other night. You know what he said? He doesn't miss the girls, he doesn't miss the cars. He misses the bullets."
"Let him settle in," Domonique says as they stop walking. "Give him time."
"How does nine months sound?" Mia asks her with a slight smile causing Domonique and Dom to look at her in slight shock and confusion. "I'm having another baby." Mia looks down as Domonique looks at her sister with a smile.
"And you didn't tell him, did you?" Domonique asks her sister before they look at Brian. "You got to tell him."
"I don't want him to be disappointed with his life," Mia says as she slightly shakes her head. "With me."
"He will never be disappointed with you," Domonique reassures her sister. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to him."
"Thank you," Mia says as she pulls her brother and sister into a hug. Mia and Dom continue down the steps as Domonique's phone rings.
"Yeah?" Domonique answers her phone.
"Domonique Toretto," A man on the other end says as he throws Domonique's and Letty's necklace at Han's flipped car. "You don't know me. You're about to." Domonique quickly pulls the phone away from her ear to see that it is a private number in Tokyo.
"Get Down!" Domonique yells as she realizes who the box is from. Dom quickly pulls Mia to the ground, covering her, as Brian quickly closes the door on the minivan. The box explodes slamming Brian up against the minivan from the blast.
"Jack!" Mia yells once the blast is over. Brian quickly gets up opening the door as Mia runs to them. "Jack!" Brian pulls Jack out of the car to find he is perfectly fine. Mia pulls Jack into her arms while Brian hugs them both. Domonique realizes that her family almost died before she turns to her childhood home, which is up in flames and smoke.

Domonique has Brian, Mia, and Jack leave the country before going to find Hobbs with Dom, only to find out that Hobbs is in the hospital

"Shattered his collarbone, fractured his leg in two places," Roan explains to Domonique as he leads her to Hobbs' room with Dom and Elena following a ways behind them. "He only regained consciousness this morning. The first thing he said was 'Get me Moni and Dom'. He's in there." Domonique goes to enter the room before turning back around because she knows something is wrong with Roan.
"Are you okay?" Domonique asks him with a concerned look.
"I'm fine," Roan lies to her with a nod.
"Roan," Domonique says with a stern look. "I was with you long enough to know when you're lying."
"It's nothing bad," Roan tells her honestly. "I guess more awkward than anything. I moved on and she's pregnant."
"Hey, it's okay," Domonique says with a smile. "That's amazing news though." Domonique pulls him into a hug. "Congratulations."
"Thank you. He's waiting. Lets go," Roan says before they walk into the room to find Hobbs watching tv. "Got something for you. Your files."
"Thank you," Hobbs tells him as he takes the files.
"You risk life and limb to save the free world and what do they give you?" Domonique asks as she looks between Hobbs and the tv. "Jell-O and a bad '70s TV show." They look at the TV to see Hulk come on screen causing Hobbs to chuckle.
"You know it's got its perks," Hobbs tells her as Dom and Elena enter the room. "Sponge baths ain't that bad."
"Dad!" A girl calls from her spot in the corner.
"I'm sorry, baby," Hobbs says as he, Domonique, and Dom look at her.
"Dad?" Dom and Domonique ask confused as they look at Hobbs.
"Honey, I want to introduce you to some people. They're, uh... they're old friends. Go on and say hello," Hobbs introduces them.
"Domonique and Dominic Toretto, Right?" Samantha asks as she stands in front of Dom. "My dad said he kicked your ass once."
"Young lady, watch your mouth," Hobbs scolds her as Dom looks over at him before he shrugs.
"Your dad's on heavy pain meds," Domonique says causing Hobbs to chuckle. "I can understand if his history is a little hazy."
"I doubt it," Samantha retorts causing Domonique to smile liking her fire.
"All right, honey, that's enough," Hobbs scolds her again. "I want you to go get something to eat with Elena and Roan while me and the Toretto's have a talk. You hear me."
"Come on, lady. Lets get some cookies," Elena tells her before they leave the room.
"Who did this?" Dom asks as he steps closer to the bed.
"You remember Owen Shaw?" Hobbs asks him back while glancing at Domonique. "The one we tore half of London down trying to get. Well, this is his big bad brother. Take a look at this." Hobbs hands the files to Domonique.
"Deckard Shaw," Dom says as he looks at the profile with Domonique.
"British Special Forces assassin," Hobbs explains as he looks at the twins. "The kind of unique asset that no government would ever admit to employing."
"Black Ops Boys," Dom says in understanding.
"Worse. They created a monster," Hobbs corrects him. "They felt Shaw was a necessary evil until eventually they decided he was unnecessary. The powers that be felt that he knew just a little bit too much. The asset became a liability. So they sent in 20 elite operatives to retire him."
"And they missed," Domonique states as she shakes her head in worry.
"That was six years ago, and Shaw's been a ghost ever since," Hobbs says in agreement.
"Until now," Domonique says with a sigh. "How do I find him?"
"The official answer is, you don't," Hobbs answers her with a frown.
"He killed Han," Domonique tells him with a slight glare. "Almost killed my family."
"He also tried to put me in a body bag too," Hobbs interrupts her. "Which is why when I get out, I'm gonna put a hurt on him so bad he's gonna wish his mama had kept her legs closed. But until then, my official answer to you is stand down."
"Now, you know we can't do that," Dom tells him as he shakes his head.
"I do know you both," Hobbs says with a nod. "Which is why now I give you the family to family answer. You do whatever it is you gotta do. When you find that sumbitch, just do me one favor."
"What's that?" Domonique asks him confused.
"Don't miss," Hobbs answers her causing her to nod.

MONTE CRISTI, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

"Thank you for letting us stay, Mando," Mia says as they walk through the garden. "I hope it's not a problem."
"Listen, Moni and Dom needed a safe delivered to Rio in two days," Mando explains to her with a slight frown. "That was a problem. Hosting your family in the Dominican Republic, that is vacation. Anyone messes with you here, they mess with the entire country. You'll be safe." Mando's phone begins to ring before he answers it in a different language. "Yeah, Yeah, They're here. I picked them up myself at the airport. Hold on." Mando turns to Mia. "Your Sister." Mando hands the phone to her.
"Moni," Mia says as she walks away from them.
"Yeah, Mia, it's me," Domonique says as she walks out of the hospital. "How's it going there?"
"We're at Mando's," Mia answers her as she looks around at the place. "This place is like a fortress. You should see Brian. He's in full FBI mode. He built a surveillance hub in Mando's garage and everything. What about you? Did you find out who's after us?"
"Looks like the sins of London have followed us home," Domonique explains to her. "How did Buster take the news?"
"I didn't tell him," Mia tells her with a sigh. "If he knew about the baby, he'd stay here. And with all that's going on, you're gonna need him by your side. Just come home together."
"Tell Brian I'll see him in LA in two days," Domonique says as she glances at Dom. "Dom will be waiting for him."
"Where are you going?" Mia asks her sister confused.
"Tokyo," Domonique answers her. "I'm bringing Han home."