2

After arriving to the race that night, Eliza sees Dom with his arms around two blonde racerchasers

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After arriving to the race that night, Eliza sees Dom with his arms around two blonde racerchasers.
"Rowrrrrr... I smell," Eliza says as she walks over to Dom with Domonique and Letty before she sniffs the air. "Skanks."
"Why don't you girls pack it up, before I leave tread marks on your face?" Letty says in her friends defense as Domonique smiles as the girls quickly walk away.
"Eliza, Letty, I was just talking," Dom tries to explain as Domonique rolls her eyes at her brother's cluelessness.
"Yeah. Whatever," Eliza says as she walks to stand beside Dom before he wraps an arm around her.
"Okay, Hector," Domonique says as the man walks over to them.
"Yeah? What's up, chica?" Hector asks as he shakes Domonique's hand.
"Yo. What's up?" Edwin says as he walks over to them. "How we doing this tonight?"
"One race. $2,000 buy-in. Winner takes all," Dom answers him as he looks to Domonique, who nods in agreement.
"Hector, you're going to hold the cash," Domonique says as she hands her cash to Hector before Dom hands over his cash.
"Why Hector?" Danny asks as he and Edwin hand their cash to Hector.
"Cause he's too slow to make away with the money," Edwin says causing the crowd to 'ohhhh'.
"Okay. Good luck, guys," Domonique says before they are interrupted.
"Hey, wait. Hold up," Brian says as he walks up to them. "I don't have any cash. But I do have the pink slip to my car."
"You just can't climb in the ring with Ali, 'cause you think you box," Jesse tells him with a smirk.
"He knows I can box," Brian says as he points at Vince, earning a glare. "Check it out. It's like this. I lose, the winner takes my car. Clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect."
"Respect?" Dom asks as the crowd laughs.
"To some people, that's more important," Brian says as he glances at Mia. Domonique smirks as she sees the dreamy look in her sister's eyes.
"That your car?" Dom asks before they all walk over to it.
"I see a cool air intake. It's got a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic," Jesse lists as he looks under the hood. "I see an AIC controller. It has direct port nitrous injection."
"Yeah. And a stand-alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend $10,000," Eliza says with respect as Dom wraps an arm back around her.
"You see that shit? He's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up. Period," Edwin adds as he also takes a look.
"So, what do you say? Am I worthy?" Brian questions with a smile before everyone looks at Domonique and Dom.
"We don't know yet. But you're in. Let's go," Domonique answers before she and Letty walk over to her car.

"Give them hell," Letty tells her with a smirk.
"Oh, you know I will," Domonique responds with a wink. All the drivers pull up to the starting line before Brian drives over the line, having to back up. Domonique shakes her head with a smile as she remembers her first major race nerves.
"Let's race!" Hector says as he gets the all clear from Leon. "Go!" Domonique easily takes the lead with the others trailing behind her.
"Don't make it too easy for me boys," Domonique says with a smirk before Brian hits his NOS, causing him to pass Dom as he starts to catch up to Domonique. "Too soon, Buster." Domonique hits her NOS, keeping the lead before she arrives back first, followed by Dom, Edwin, and Danny but no Brian.
"Here's what you won, right here. There you go," Hector says as he hands the money and pink slip to Domonique as the crowd cheers for her. "You were racing a bunch of skateboards. Know what I mean?"
"My sister holds the money. Count it," Domonique says as she walks over to the team before handing Mia the money. She turns to Letty before wrapping an arm around her. "And I think I found my trophy."
"Congrats," Dom says, hugging his sister as Brian shows up.
"Was that fun?" Jesse asks as he walks over to the smoking car. The others gather around as Jesse opens the hood and smoke goes everywhere.
"What are you smiling about?" Domonique asks as she notices Brian smiling and shaking his head.
"Dude. I almost had you," Brian says pointing at Domonique causing the crowd to laugh.
"You almost had me?" Domonique asks him sarcastically. "You never had me. You never had your car. Granny-shifting. Not double-clutching, like you should. You're lucky that 100-shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me?" The crowd cheering her on.
"You tell him, Domonique. Get out of here," The crowd yells as Domonique stands beside Dom as she crosses her arms across her chest.
"Now, me, Dom, and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried. Ask any racer. Any real racer," Domonique says before pointing at Dom.
"It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning," Dom finishes as Jesse lowers the hood of the car while the crowd cheers.
"Oh, shit! We got cops. Cops! Cops! Cops! Go!" Leon yells from where he is sitting in his car. The crowd quickly takes off running. Domonique watches as Mia gets in the car with Letty before getting in her own and following after her brother. Domonique and Dom quickly pull into a parking garage where they stash their cars before heading outside. They are walking down the street before a cop car passes them and quickly turns around.
"Toretto's, stop right there!" The cop says over the speaker. Domonique and Dom share a quick nod before they take off running. "Toretto's!" They are running down an alley when a familiar green car pulls up beside them.
"Get in!" Brian yells from the driver's seat before Domonique quickly opens the door and allows Dom to climb into the back before getting in. Brian takes off as the cop starts to catch up. Brian gets back on the main strip causing the cop to be taken out by another car. Two cop cars start heading their way before trying to make a road block but Brian just weaves through them.
"You're the last person in the world I expected to show up," Domonique says as they all relax.
"I thought if I got in your good graces, you might let me keep my car," Brian says causing Domonique to let out a snort.
"You are in our good graces, but you ain't keeping your car," Domonique says as she glances out the window before back to Brian with a smirk.
"You drive like you've done this before. Are you a wheelman?" Dom says as he starts the interrogation.
"No," Brian answers as he shakes his head.
"You boost cars?" Domonique asks already knowing the answer.
"No. Never," Brian answers as he drives.
"Ever done time?" Dom asks him.
"Couple of overnighters. No big deal," Brian answers as if it were nothing.
"What about the two years in juvie for boosting cars?" Domonique asks as Brian quickly looks over at her. "Tucson, right? Jesse and I ran a profile on you, Brian Earl Spilner. We can find anything on the Web. Anything about anybody. So, why bullshit?"
"So, what about you?" Brian asks as he glances between the siblings before noticing Domonique's frown.
"Two years in Lompoc. I'll die before I go back," Dom says as Domonique looks out the window, knowing the truth in what really happened that day and how Dom took the blame. The car is quickly surrounded by motorcycles. "Oh, great."
"What?" Brian asks as he glances at the motorcycles.
"It's going to be a long-ass night. That's what," Domonique answers him as she leans back in her seat. One of the motorcycles gets close to the car before tapping on Brian's window with a gun.
"Follow us," The guy says before Brian follows him. When they stop in the parking lot of a restaurant, they all get out of the car.
"I thought we had an agreement," Johnny Tran says as he turns to face them. "You stay away. I stay away. Eliza and the ever feisty Letty can come as long as they're with me. Everybody stays happy."
"We got lost. What do you want me to tell you?" Domonique asks him as she glares at him for the mention of Letty and Eliza.
"Who's 'we'?" Tran asks as he glances at Brian.
"Our new mechanic. Brian, meet Johnny Tran," Domonique says with his name like poison in her mouth. "The guy in the snakeskin pants. That's his cousin. Lance. So, when are you going to give me a shot at that Honda 2000 of yours?"
"This your ride?" Tran asks Brian as he admires the car.
"It was. It's her's now," Brian answers him.
"No, it's not. I haven't taken delivery," Domonique says knowing what they would do to the car by saying that it is hers.
"Then, it's nobody's car. But somebody put in the wrench time. What do you think, Lance?" Tran says as he runs his hand along the car.
"It's an amazing machine," Lance says as he keeps his gun pointed on them.
"Yes, indeed," Tran says before brushing some hair out of Domonique's face causing her to glare at him. "Let's go. I'll see you in the desert next month. Be ready to have your ass handed to you."
"You'll need more than that crotch rocket," Domonique sneers as they get on their bikes.
"I got something for you," Tran says with a wink before they drive off.
"What the hell was that all about?" Brian asks as he turns to Dom and Domonique.
"Long story. I'll tell you later. Let's get out of here," Domonique says before opening the door for Dom to get in. Dom stops as he hears the motorcycles coming back. Domonique closes the door before Lance and Tran start shooting the car. Dom quickly grabs Domonique as they all duck out of the way. The car catches fire before they stop shooting and drive away. Dom and Domonique look over and see that Brian is okay.
"NOS!" Dom yells as he sees the fire getting bigger. They take cover before the car explodes.
"So, what the hell was that all about?" Brian asks as they start walking away from the restaurant.
"It's a long story," Dom answers causing Domonique to roll her eyes.
"Well, we got a 20-mile hike. Humor me," Brian says with a shrug.
"A business deal that went sour. Plus, Dom made the mistake of sleeping with his sister and I wouldn't sleep with him," Domonique explains quickly with a shrug and slight glare at Dom for his mistake. They are able to catch a cab before heading back to the Toretto household.