Chapter Two: Resurrection Pt.II

Bruce's POV

I was still in shocked and full of sadness after witnessed the building was bombed while my wife is trap inside i don't know what to say for my daughter that her mother was gone but i never lose hope to believe Donna is alive.

After being evacuated from discotown, we went to our hollywood hills house that Donna and I are been lived, we arrived to the house i was carring Mimi because she was fell asleep, i'm in emotional state but i just to hide my sadness on my daughter for not made her worried, i go to her room and put her on the bed, then i went back to the living room and sitting on couch then released my emotions for Donna, heard a telephone ring and he answer it the phone call was from Giorgio.

"Hello." i answered

"Bruce." Giorgio said

"What is it, Gio?"

"You need to turn on your television."

I quickly turned on the television and watch a news report about discotown destruction.

"Disco clubs, record store and town building of discotown are burned and bombed by anti-disco protesters as for their disco sucks movement, some of protesters got arrested and charged for tresspassing and arson, there is no person found dead or trapped from destruction" a News reporter on tv tells the details about destruction i felt relief that no one found dead, i believe she is alive.

"Gio, i saw the news about discotown they said there is no person found at the destruction, it means Donna got survived."

"Maybe she already escape from the building before the explotion, i hope she is in safe place."

"Me too, i'm be calm if Donna came home very safe, but hopefully no people found being trap aside of her i really believes my wife will come home healthy and alive."

"Heavenly father will always protect her from danger." after my short phone conversation with Giorgio, i know she have strong faith and she always prayed a lot. Well Giorgio was right the heavenly father will always with her to protect she knew how to survived and she always keep thinks positively that's her source of being brave and fearless.

Later That Night

It's already night time, i went to mimi's bedroom then talked with her before she went to sleep.

"Mimi." i said in soft voice.

"Dad" Mimi said

"Uhm, your uncle Gio said that mommy was in safe place."

"What safe place, dad?"

"I just mean, mom was survived at the destruction, she went a place to evacute made her safe and far from danger."

"I hope mommy was okay, i missed her so much." she said her sadness visibly shows how really missed her mom, then i hugs her to cope the lost from her mother.

"I know, sweetheart, mommy will be coming home soon."

After our heartfelt conversation i told her to get sleep but we did a bedtime prayer especially for Donna and her safety, i really keep the faith that my wife will be come home alive.

--------------------------------------

Donna's POV

Later that night

It's night time and people are about to sleep well i can't sleep by the way, my mind recalls what happened awhile ago when discotown was destroyed, being lifeless then resurrected by a mysterious light and Penny saved me from the destroyed town, it was happened so fast in this whole day i know the whole day was very chaotic and dark, i went to the balcony and musing myself and refresh my mind from the unexpected things happened lately i saw the garden with beautiful blooming flowers, i staring the bright moon in the sky its very amazing along the view of garden.