Chapter One: Burning Alive

Donna's POV

I see and heard the reports that somepeople chanting "Disco Sucks" as a protest to our genre, they really show hating on disco. Well disco was not just a music genre this is the music for women, people of color and lgbt people, people danced to our music we made and discotown was a place to be show a people's groove and fun throught the music.

But suddenly a rock fan and radio dj named Steve made a chaos to protesting our music because of his toxic ego and disappoinment after being fired due the radio station he works in was start playing our music than a genre he really likes. His messy anti-disco protest had underlying of racism, homophobia and sexism, it feels like our life in danger, these hatred people are crazy and full anger in the minds, their hate to our genre was a social problem to them, but they our problem because their hatred manners.

I heard somepeople say this anti-disco people destroys and burning our records; i realized these people are think for their bad revenge and being psychotic then they are desperated want to gained the music genre they like to be popularity again by boycotting and destroy our music.

But i have strong premonition there is something happened bad and worst on discotown or even about me.

July 12, 1979

I was on my office in discotown building working a few things and reading note threats from anti-disco people, then my friend and producing partner Giorgio came to my office with a very bad news, its a news that makes my life and the town being in danger.

"Donna, you need to heard this news." Giorgio said nervous.

"What is it?!" I said.

"Steve and his anti-disco army are about to go here in discotown to destroy this town, as in right now."

"Oh my gosh! we need leave before they arrived."

Then my husband Bruce came in he is been with my daughter Mimi.

"Honey! you need to announced all people to evacuate away from discotown, before the anti-disco people came."

After Bruce warns me, i quickly grab the microphone that connect all megaphones in discotown.

"Good Morning to all beloved people in discotown! I have very important announcement, i heard the news that Steve Dahl and his anti-disco protester was about going to our place to destroy. i wanna warned all of you to evacuate, before they arrived here, by the way i called personels and i send military trucks came in your area to evacuate, i repeat please evacuate to another place for your safety, stay safe everyone!" i announced.

People understand my public ergent announcement, they are panicking rushed out to the discotheques, record stores and establishments, then the military trucks arrives on their area and pitch them to ride inside for evacuation, gio, my family and i about to run away outside the building to evacuate.

But someone hits my head at the hallway and drop on the floor, i barely see the person who hit my head, and i recognized it was my former friend Diana Ross.

Diana and i are friends for a short time, i cut my friendship with her when i realized she is a very toxic and not trusted person, Diana saying not good about me that i didnt know, she betrays and backstab me so badly.

Diana intentionally hit me in the head, after that i totally lost my conciousness, then i never noticed Bruce, Mimi and Gio are now evacuate. because of Diana i was been away from my husband and daughter.

A Few Hour Later

I wake up from being lost my concious after Diana hits me on the head, i notice there is a blood dripping on the right side of my face, then i heard people outside screaming their hatred phrase, i heard Steve said through his megaphone "let's destory this shitty town".