Part 13: Acceptance

Start from the beginning

Noah: "Whoops. Excuse me"

Noah put his cup down and spoke.

Noah: "But I don't just see you as another person. I see you as a friend. I haven't had many friends in my life but I see you as one"

I took another sip of my drink and showed a small smile.

"Well I feel honored to be one of the lucky few to join your friend list"

[Jürgen]

As the Blackstones packed their belongings to march once again I began to think. I began to think a little deeper about the story Apollyon was telling me earlier.

She told me about herself and a man being in a relationship. She then went on to talk about the mans fate and that herself and the same man had two children. Those children being a son and daughter.

Why would she tell me all of this?

Before I could think any deeper someone shook me lightly by the shoulder. I looked over my right shoulder and saw Erzebet in her normal black hooded cloak and black Iron armor.

Erzebet: "Are you okay? You looked kind of lost from where I was standing"

I nodded and spoke.

"I'm fine. I was just deep in thought that's all"

Erzebet: "Oh. Sorry to disturb you"

Erzebet walked away and mounted her horse. Riding next to her was Vortiger.

Speaking of horses, a Blackstone officer came up next to me and held out the reigns to the horse I had ridden during my last... adventure.

I patted the horses neck then sat in the saddle on top of the horse. I guided the horse to follow the Blackstone army. After an hour of marching a new campsite was formed. A large clearing in the forest was found by a scout and the information was given to Apollyon.

After setting up a small campsite for myself I went to the food tent and got myself an apple. The person at the tent tossed me the apple and I thanked them. I walked through the rows of tents and helped a few people build their tents along the way.

As I was walking I found Alan and Stone. They were about to punch one another but I was able to get between them in time to break up the fight.

"Woah, woah! What's going on?"

Alan: "This fat fucker ate my last pastry!"

Stone: "I told you that if you leave stuff like that out in the open people are going to assume that they're for everyone!"

Alan: "WHAT?!"

Alan pushed his body towards Stone but I was strong enough to keep him away.

"Alan you need to calm down! It's a single pastry! Just make another one!"

Alan: "It takes hours to make them!"

"So?! At least you have something to do while you're not fighting!"

Alan stopped trying to push himself passed me and walked away. At least he can cool off without hitting someone.

Stone: "That idiot nearly beat me just for making a mistake"