"Hey, wait I see you," I said, ending the call and running over to the green-haired girl.

"Are you done making me chase you?" She asked, with a smile playing on her lips.

"I've been yours, stupid."

"I know." She blushed, as our hands fit perfectly together. We started our walk back as it was a bit cold out.

Billie basically had on the same thing I did.

When everyone was finally almost asleep on the bus, and Billie and I were on the top bunk, neither of us could sleep.

Zero's snoring was getting out of hand now.

"We should've got a room." She said randomly out loud.

"Why?"

"Cause, I'm cold as hell."

"You have on a hoodie." I could feel her hands grab my wrists and pull him under her shirt, just to feel her bare skin.

I took him from under her shirt, wrapping my arms around her as she brought us closer. Soon enough, we were both asleep.

***

"Q, this is my brother, Finneas, and uh, my girlfriend Greyson," Billie said, as the pink-haired guy gave us both a smile.

"Finneas, Greyson, this is Q."

"Nice to meet you, man." Finneas nodded, extending a hand out to Q.

"Same to you, I think what you and Billie do is dope. That new shit is fire!"

"Thanks."

"Well, I'm gonna excuse myself, it was nice meeting you bro," I told him, watching as he turned to me.

"Right, Greyson, yeah... you were cool too." Was all he said. "Billie, let's go fuck everyone up on the floor."

"You okay if I leave you alone?" She asked me.

"Mhm."

Before she walked away, she planted a long kiss on my lips before slipping away with Q.

"I don't like him." Finneas blurted, as soon as he left.

"I thought it was just me." I agreed, swirling my cup around in my hand. Finneas and I both watched as Q and Billie danced to "So Good" and he barely knew how to keep his hands off her. They were constantly on her waist, and sometimes below that... Billie brushed him off a couple of times but she kinda seemed to enjoy it.

Maybe I was tripping.

"Wanna go find Claudia? I'm sure she's dancing somewhere." He suggested, after catching my eyes wandering to the two.

"You can go, I'll meet you somewhere."

"Sure? Look Greyson, if you're not okay with that—"

"I know, I know. Thank you, Finn," I smiled slightly, as he gave me a look.

"Always." He said, before walking away.

I decided to go find two of my other friends, who were currently doing pretty well together. They weren't the most touchy-feely couple, but their love radiated through the air.

I eventually found them near our kitchen, pouring liquor into Zero's cup. Levi was leaning on the countertop, while Zero grabbed a lime for them both.

"Miss me, yet?" I smirked, after not seeing the couple for almost a week now. They had to miss our last show and fly back early because they had some work to do here.

They both turned around, smiling at the sight of me as I walked more into the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah. Where the hell have you been?!" Zero smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"Touring?" I replied, sarcastically.

He let out a small chuckle. "You know, I'm getting real tired of you and Levi here."

"You know you love us," Levi answered, very sassily. "So, you and Billie, how's that?"

Zero looked at me weirdly. "Isn't she dancing with some guy right now?"

"Yeah, a friend of hers."

"You don't sound very convinced..."

"I trust Billie, just not him."

"To be fair, you're definitely the better pick. He's not competition."

"She is the girlfriend after all."

"Girls are easy, G, all you have to do is make her jealous," Zero said, with a small shrug.

Levi turned to her boyfriend, "Excuse me?"

"Not you babe, I would never." He quickly covered up, with a smile.

"Anyways, go find you a hottie and make her jealous. You know how Billie gets." Levi added, as well.

"If I get killed, this is all on you."