There were tons of dresses and other clothes in your suitcase ready to be worn, and you knew the exact dress you wanted. It was just a mini slip on maroon dress, but lord did it look great on you. You threw your hair up because it was just your friends you were going to be around, and put on your pair of heels. This was basically a casual look for you now.

You didn't bothering doing any makeup, and grabbed your purse. Your car wasn't very far from the hotel, so you easily maneuvered yourself through the crowds of people. It didn't take you long.

You loved your car, it suited you very well. During the ride, you would catch people glance at you through the windows of their own vehicle. You recalled seeing a kid put his face up against the window and watch you at a red light. Fucking creepy.

The place was beyond packed, you had to park a few blocks away in order to find a spot. While waking to the entrance, someone did that "hot girl" whistle at you. You cringed and raised your hand to flip whoever off who did that.

At the entrance waited your two favorite blondes, their hands laced together. You waved at both of them to catch their attention, and when they did, you all got into a group hug and stayed there for what felt like forever.

Annie tied back all the hair that could be tied back, a light pink long sleeve dress hugging her waist sweetly, her gold jewelry was flashy and blinding. Next to her, Armin had a black shirt tucked into grey pants, a black belt holding up his pants. His outfit looked like it had just been washed and ironed.

"Damn guys you really cleaned up." You stared at both of them and how good they looked while you put barely any effort into your outfit.

"Bitch can you shut up and look at yourself?" Annie rolled her eyes and grabbed your hand, along with Armin's, dragging you inside.

Waiters and waitresses were everywhere you looked, black and white uniforms were all you saw. You were greeted by a woman at the podium in the front, asking how many would be eating and where you all wanted to eat. Annie made that decision and wanted to eat upstairs.

At all of the tables, everyone looked professional. Almost like they were either business men in a meeting or a group of housewives meeting up for their weekly gossip meeting. You all took a seat and ordered your drinks.

Armin and Annie kept looking at each other nervously. Something was up, and you just raised an eyebrow at them. Armin looked like he was being interrogated for murder, while Annie looked she had just seen a ghost.

"Okay what the fuck is up with the two of you?" Your eyes switched back and forth between them. Your sudden confrontation took them by surprise.

"Don't be mad I didn't tell you right away, I had to process it!" That was all Annie said before she raised her hand up that she didn't use to grab your hand up. A ring flashed on her ring finger, making a gasp leave your lips.

"YOU GUYS ARE ENGAGED?" Your mouth fell wide open, almost too long that flies might start flying in. Your closest friends were getting married. Yes, they were only twenty-one, but they had known each other for a long time. They were perfect for each other.

"You're not mad at us?" Armin blinked blanket at you. Almost like he was surprised.

"Why would I be mad? This is great guys! When did it happen?"