His mom said back wow you're in excitement.

"Yeah just been talking to Jacob and missing you a lot that is pretty much it."   

"We have school tomorrow right. I think you have school just check the Calendar."

Right when Nolan made it to the living room where the Calendar is he heard a little noise outside in his front yard this time.

Nolan goes to check what the sound was and he saw that man again.

Unknown and can't see his face.

he started walking closer to the window.

So Nolan quickly closes the blinds and looks at the Calendar and then runs back to his mom.

Yup, we have school tomorrow Nolan says as he is sweating from the running.

" Oh my gosh your so sweaty right now what happened. just ran a lot. okay but go get your bags and get ready for bed. okay, mom."

Nolan then starts going upstairs to get ready for bed and school tomorrow but he still has his eye on an unknown man.

Nolan then hears a noise coming for the back again. 

He runs to his room the check what it was.

He looks and it was the unknown man again but this time he yells to his mom that there is someone on the back.

MOM MOM LOOK OUTSIDE NOW THERE IS A MAN STANDING THERE HURRY!

Okay, his mom replies back.

I don't see anyone there are you sure you are not sick or have a fever.

I don't feel like I am sick Nolan says to his mom.

His mom replies back saying okay but if you feel sick call me.

Nolan says ok and goes back to getting ready.

He makes his backpack and lunch bag for tomorrow and then goes to bed.

The next day

NOLAN GET DOWN AND EAT BEFORE YOUR TO LATE FOR SCHOOL his mom yells to Nolan

Okay mom I will be down in a minute.

Nolan gets his backpack and starts going downstairs.

When he makes it to the kitchen his mom already made him some cereal to eat for breakfast.

After he ate his cereal his mom called him to get in the car.

Nolan comes in the car now his mom says.

Okay, I am coming he replies.

once he got in the car his mom started the car. Their car was a nice Tesla model 3.

On the way to his school, he saw the man, standing on the road with this time a mask on.

MOM LOOK THAT IS THE MAN.

I don't see him his mom says.

" I swear I saw him.  I did not so that means he is in your imagination. it can't be in my imagination cause I saw him fair and square. whatever his mom said."

"Anyways, Nolan we made it to your school. yes, he says."

Nolan could already see his friend in the yard.

He got off the car and said I love you mom and then zoomed right past the car after and right to his friend Jacob.

"Hey, Jacob. Oh hey did not see you there. that is alright."