𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

。༅:*・゚゚・

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

REALIZATION is the beginning of acceptance. In the case of Prairie Marshalls and Harry Styles, they had two separate moments when they realized they began truly liking the other person. When they realized there was just something about that person that made them smile for no specific reason.

Prairie had always had a special respect for Harry, but she didn't truly believe she'd want to be romantically involved with him until she reunited with him in the hotel room. When their eyes clashed and she felt the pain and misery fall off her shoulders and into a void of nothingness. When his arms wrapped around her so tight and she felt as though she could stay in them forever. She truly felt special around him.

Harry's moment of realization began earlier on. It began when he saw her on the stage while arriving to the stadium. It began when she was under the spotlight and doing what she loved because it was the first time he saw her. Not the side of her that was anxious or stuck in a shell, but actually her. And she was the purest thing he'd seen.

Both stayed in a sacred silence. They exited the diner and got back into the car. The sun was now apparent. A pink and orange hue spilled over the sky, presenting the idea someone had dropped paint. It was beautiful.

This was a melancholy moment, however. Neither of the pair wanted to return to the hotel, where they'd be forced to separate and go opposite ways. But that was the way things were and they knew they couldn't do anything to change it.

Can't Help Falling in Love played quietly on the radio. Harry barely paid mind to it. "Thank you for coming. Thank you for this, Prairie." He said. It was barely audible. Saying goodbyes was difficult. "Thank you for making all of this possible, Harry. I've loved every moment." She replied. He held his spare hand out and she put her hand into his. He intertwined their fingers and traced circles on her thumb.

"Have you ever wanted to stay in a moment forever?"

"Yeah."

"This is that moment." He told her. "You're gonna make me cry, Haz." She told him, a bittersweet giggle exiting her mouth. "You will tell me when you're struggling, right, love?" He hummed, wiping a stray tear off her cheek. "Promise me."

"I promise."

-

Harry seemed to drive slower as they got closer to the hotel. When they finally got back, the band was putting their suitcases in the tour buses. Jeffery looked at Harry. "We've gotta go."

"I know." Harry murmured, handing the car keys to a member on his team. He wrapped his arms around Prairie's waist and lowered his head onto her shoulder. Prairie's arms were around him and her head laid against his chest. "Come back to Las Vegas when you can," Prairie whispered. "I'll drive the bus back if I have to," He joked softly. She pulled away.

Harry kept a hand on her waist and placed another on her cheek. "You text me, love." He teased.

"I will, Haz."

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Bye, Prairie."

"Bye, Harry."

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿
golden boy

im on the bus

i know, haz, i just got back into my room💀

when does your flight leave?

8 pm

THEN WHY DID I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW

because a plane moves faster than a bus
and you had to go

i hate that
can there be flying buses
i miss you

i miss you too

are you alright

yes, i'm alright. im cleaning up the room a
bit
distraction lol
how's the bus?

not as comfortable as a heavenly hotel pillow but hey, it's alright. im gonna take a nap. you should too, darling.

i will. talk to you later :)

:)