𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

HOLLY screamed as she and Prairie sat outside of Inside Out. "That was insane! He smiled at you!" She squealed. Prairie giggled. "TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED BACKSTAGE." Holly gasped, taking a sip from her sweet tea. "After the show?" Prairie asked. Holly nodded.

-

Perfect from One Direction played loudly over the speakers. The concert had ended a few minutes ago and people were piling out. Prairie stood by the couch, talking to Pauli while waiting for Jeffery and Harry to return in order to say goodbye and her final thank-you's. The shiny shirt caught her attention.

Harry was putting his inhaler away when he approached her. "You guys were amazing," She stated, ignoring the pounding of her own heart against her chest. Harry was still on an adrenaline high. "Thank you, Prairie, that means a ton. Jeffery was telling me you'd be joining us for the Texas show. Is that correct? Will you?" He asked, his eyes glowing like a kid on a sugar rush. She nodded and he grinned. "I wouldn't miss it," She replied.

"We should get going," Jeffery said, checking his watch. "But thank you for everything and I can't wait to see your work." He said, handing her an envelope. "No--- thank you. This has been an amazing experience, Mr. Azoff." She said. Jeffery hugged her and he waited by the door. Pauli shook Prairie's hand and pulled her into a short hug. "See you soon, Pray!" He exclaimed.

Prairie smiled at this. She loved nicknames far too much.

"Bye, Pauli!"

She said her goodbyes to everyone and watched them get onto their bus. Harry stood in front of her. "May I hug you? Is that alright?" He asked. Prairie nodded. "Of course, Harry."

He wrapped his arms around her, his arms resting on her shoulders. "Thank you for coming. I look forward to seeing your work, love." He told her. Her arms were around his waist. Her nose filled with the smell of tabacco leaves, vanilla, and sweat. "Thanks for having me, Harry. I'll see you soon." She told him. He pulled away.

"See you soon."

-

"You hugged the Harry Styles. The Harry Styles called you 'love.' WHAT THE HELL?" Holly screamed. "He's the sweetest person I have ever met." Prairie admitted. "Never wash that outfit. You smell like Harry Styles. You are practically blessed by an angel." Her friend told her. "I'm washing my clothes, Hol. Now, can we go home?" She laughed. Holly nodded.

The girls went back to their homes and quickly separated. Holly went upstairs while Prairie let Moose outside and got ready for a shower. She connected her camera to her desktop to transfer things over, let Moose back inside, and put on music before showering.

Her nerves unwounded with the hot water pouring down her shoulders. Quick images of Harry dancing onstage flashed throughout her mind.

He was someone different. He was a one of a kind person. He was hesitant, caring, and thoughtful. Prairie thought of his kindness towards her and desire not to make her uncomfortable. He'd keep his distance and make sure she was comfortable.

He was a genuine man.

Prairie finished her shower and took an Advil while preparing to edit and send the pictures to Jeffery. She picked Doc up and brought her to her room, then sat down at her desk and began working.

Five hours later, she completed her work and sent it off. Prairie opened her curtains slightly to reveal the rising sun. "Kinda golden out there, don't you think?" She asked Doc, who didn't look amused with her pun. "Sorry, old girl. I'll shut up... bitch." She laughed, closing the curtain again. She turned her computer off and crawled into bed, then texted her roommate before falling asleep.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

harrystyles

tagged: prariemarshallliked by prairiemarshall and 5

liked by prairiemarshall and 5.1m others

harrystyles Love on Tour. Las Vegas, NV.

view all comments

hollyjacobs| performance of a lifetime.

prairiemarshall| :)
<liked by harrystyles>

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧