Oh Shit (Izuku's POV)

So I'm currently trying not to slip in front of my whole class and Todorki is trying his best to keep me calm in a way that no one will notice but I'm so close to just getting up and running to my dorm but that could cause my little stuff to fall and just out me to the entire class and that scares me so I'm just staying right here right now. I'm just tapping my finger on my leg with my free hand while my eyes dart around time to time nervously. I wanna get up so badly and go to my room, I'm pretty sure Todoroki can tell by the look in my eyes that are screaming to let me go. He put his arm around me and I lean onto him and whispers "I know Bakugo is who you probably want right now but everything is alright baby boy" I sigh and nod slightly as I get comfortable on Todoroki. Kacchan looked over at us and smiled slightly before dropping it so no one can see him smile, I put a hand over my mouth and giggle quietly, Kacchan can be cute when he atemps to be soft at times. Todoroki looked at me when he heard me giggle and asked "What is so funny?" I point to Kacchan and giggle more whispering "He smiled a little" Todoroki looked at Kacchan then back at me "I don't believe you" he said to me and I pretend to be shocked "So your calling me crazy?" I ask and he shook his head saying "Thats not what I meant and you know that" At that point Kacchan looks at the two of us with a raised eyebrow. I giggle more and look around to avoid having to answer Kacchan's questions.

~Le time skip~

Everyone at this point has left besides me, Todoroki, Kacchan and Kirishima. I finally can get up and go to my room. So when I get up and stretch I feel a whole lot better, so I grab my stuff and head to my room with the three right behind me just talking to each other while I'm in my own space. I haven't slipped yet but I feel like I might though and I don't want to slip in the hallway where others can see and hear me. Its too embarrassing, I don't really fully trust Todoroki and Kirishima yet but Kacchan is a different story. He was my caretaker back in junior high so I fully trust him but I'm still a little worried about it.