Chapter 13 ( Her Surprise ❤️....)

Next morning,
In both the mansions everyone woke up late around 10am. They decided to resumed their work after lunch. After lunch , everyone went for their works. Maya and Nadiya decided that they will meet the next day for some shopping and to talk about events they decided all the youngsters and both the families will be going for early dinner in their restaurant so that they have enough time for discussion. While having lunch the mothers told their families about their plan and they all were ok with it. Everyone left for their work. Around 4pm, Manik called Nandini to know her whereabouts.
M- hey baby
N- hi
M- where are you
N- hospital in my cabin
M- ok I'll be there in 5-10 mins
N- ok ( they hung up the call)
After 5-7 mins Manik came to her hospital and directly to her cabin.
Manik knocked her cabin door , Nandini knew it was Manik so she went to open the door herself. She opened the door for him , both gave a huge smile to each other. Manik entered inside the cabin , Nandini jumped on him for a hug. Manik caught her tightly and hugged her very tight. They broke the hug after few minutes. Manik cupped her face with 2 hands on 2 sides and smooched her lips , Nandini's hands were on his hands. Then again Nandini hugged Manik out of shyness. They both sat on the sofa in each other's arms.
M- so are you free? Or you still have work?
N- let me just check once
Nandini called her PA and got to know she doesn't have any appointments for today.
N- I am free. But why?
M- I want to take you out somewhere
N- actually even I have to show you a place. Is it ok if we go to the place which I want to take you before we go to your place?
M- ya sure no problem.
N- done then give me few minutes I'll just freshen up and change my dress. ( she was wearing a kurti) it's a bit uncomfortable.
M- kissed her forehead and said ok
Nandini took her dress which is in her cabin cupboard where she always have extra casuals if she wants to where. She changed and came out in 15 mins. She was very cute as usual. Manik got up from his place moved to her , caught her bare waist and kissed her hard.
He removed the clip from her hair which was holding it in a bun. He nuzzled in her neck and inhaled her fragrance, placed a kiss on her neck. Nandini held his neck for support, she kissed his neck too and smooched his Adam apple which kind of turned him in mood. Both were in a different flow, but they know they have to move out so controlled their feelings hugged each other, Manik kissed her forehead, they took their belongings and moved out.

( ignore the shoes and the cap , just imagine only the dress)

Nandini car was left at hospital itself . In Manik's car, Nandini was driving as she only knew the place. They moved to outskirts of the city soon , with a bit romance, teasing and talking. When they were 15 mins away from the place Nandini stopped the car and turned towards Manik. She took her bag and removed a cloth from her bag. She told Manik to turn around facing his back to her, he made a confused face and did that. Nandini tied a blind fold on his eyes.
N- don't remove it till I say ok
M- ok!!! This is going to be interesting now.
After 1hr 20 mins from hospital they reached the place. Nandini came to Manik's side and caught hold of him and got him out. She directed him towards the place without letting him get hurt. Soon they reached the place, Nandini opened his blind fold. She stood beside him and caught his hand. He opened his eyes and first searched for Nandini without noticing the surroundings. She was standing beside him so he pulled her in a side hug and kissed her forehead. Nandini smiled at him and gestured him with her eyes to look ahead that is when he looked around and was very much surprised seeing the place. He was very happy.
Nandini tiptoed and kissed his cheek and said
N- this is your engagement gift. I tried to gift it to you yesterday itself but the total work was not done . Now it's ready so here is your engagement gift .
Manik was very happy he turned to her and kissed her lips hard. She started bleeding from her lips. He even smooched her blood , she smiled in between the kiss ignoring her pain as she expected his this reaction. He broke the kiss.
M- it's actually not needed. I am sure you would have stressed you self very much for this .
N- arey . What's not needed. My husband my wish, my gift. You just have to accept it ok. Saying so she side hugged him and kissed his chin. Come let's go in .
They walked near the door. Nandini stoped him. She got a paint near the door and told Manik to dip his both hands 🤚🏻 in the paint and put the print on the wall. Manik smiled , he saw a table beside him. He took the paint bucket and kept it on the table. He pulled her towards him, hugged her from back and kissed her cheek. She blushed hard. He caught her hand also and dipped their both hands together in the paint. Nandini smiled at him for this gesture by turning back seeing his face, Manik peck her lips, she peck his chin. Manik standing at back and Nandini in front of him , both printed their hands with paint on the wall beside each other s hands, in such a way they Manik's hand 1st then Nandini's hand , then again Nandini's hand then Manik's hand. There was already a water bucket there so they washed their hands. Nandini gave him the keys and asked him to open the door. Manik held her hand and with one hand back hugged her and other hand both opened the door with the keys. He was very happy seeing the house. There was a beautiful kitchen , living room a dining table a bar counter and swimming pool outside . Stairs to go up which had a bed room. There was only 1 bed room , which meant it's only for them both. The house is almost covered with glass which is break free and bullet proof. It was in between the mountains in the valley and a bit of forest around. She didn't take it deep into the forest to avoid any kind of risk. It's was just 2 - 3 kms away from the road. Manik was very happy seeing the house. He was getting excited each passing second. He saw everything down stairs closed the main door, they went up into the bed room. He was dam happy seeing the room to. The whole house was like how he wanted it to be.