Master Chu Hou's eyes flashed slightly, and he sighed that Aqi really still had it. The mind to leave.

    "Aqi, there will be a mother coming to get the veil tomorrow." The sage took care of him, even if he does not have a high hall, some steps will be done by the empress.

    "Huh?" Su Qingqi woke up immediately, holding the veil?

    Isn't it the so-called innocence inspection, cheating, why is there such a thing?

    Getting married is really troublesome!

    "Who is it for?"

    Master Chu Hou learned how to lie on the big bed with Aqi, lying side by side with her.

    When there were a lot of people, I didn’t think that when there were only two of them, Su Qingqi moved her body a little uncomfortably. Lord Chu Houye pretended not to see her small movements, and smiled and replied, “The empress’ empress sent someone to take it. "The

    empress empress is not the hall of Lord Chu Hou?"

    Of course, Su Qingqi just thought about it and didn't want to delve into it, but she quickly recovered and turned her head to look at him strangely.

    "Master Hou, you should be prepared?"

    Master Chu Hou coughed, seeing that Aqi's mind had turned away, so he stopped teasing her.

    "Get ready early."

    "That's good, rest early, it's almost midnight." Su Qingqi didn't ask, she turned out two brand new red quilts with a light fragrance, and rolled up one of them. , Leaving another big red quilt to Chu Houye, with the quilt blocking it, he didn't care about Chu Houye and lay beside him.

    She was so exhausted, there was no energy left to care about other things.

    Just be more male girlfriends!

    There was only one Dahongxi bed in this new house. Even if the charcoal basin was burned, it was warm enough, but she didn't plan to let Chu Houye sleep on the couch, let alone go to sleep in another room.

    Even though the management of Lord Chuhou's mansion was very strict, she didn't want to let others talk about it. After all, except for Chu Yi and Chu Er who knew about her transaction with Lord Chu Hou, the others didn't know.

    After a while, Master Chu Hou heard her little purring.

    The corner of Chu Houye's mouth twitched: "..." It seems that Aqi is really tired.

    He stood up and put down the tent, then lay beside her, pulling another big red quilt to cover him.

    On Da Hongxi's bed, the two of them slept in their own way. They were extremely harmonious, and the dragon and phoenix red candles on the candlesticks were still burning cracklingly.

    The next day, the grandmother in the palace came over, and after carefully inspecting a blood-stained veil, she smiled and took it away.

    From beginning to end, Su Qingqi was embarrassed and energetic.

    Especially after learning that the blood handkerchief turned out to belonged to a brothel woman who had blossomed last night, Su Qingqi had no idea what to think, and could only sigh: Chu Houye is so thorough in his work!

    But I don't know that this veil can not be stained with all blood. It can be fake, and it can ruin his reputation if it can't hide it from the experienced mothers.