chapter 12

"Awake...?"

Kk now Takemichi definitely won't make a mistake for recognising who this voice belongs to. Chills started spreading in his little private bubble, he can't think anything else but the event that happened some, no, actually quite some hours before. The way he was injected something terrible in the crook of his neck that sent him the unbearable pain and then he does remember that he fainted and woke up in this unknown room where mikey did things that actually are quite hurtful to him. Mikey was a precious and the most loving creature on earth, so to believe that Mikey had don't such a obscene act with takemichi he once called a person so much like his favourite 10 year older brother that had passed away and mikey forcing the same person to eat some tablets or pills and having sex,no actually rapping the person, this entire incident was like an arrow struck on takemichi deepest parts of his heart.

Right now as he heard the voice speak, he flinched a bit and slowly turned his head to the owner of the voice and yes he does know him. As he looked and met those blue dangerous eyes of Sanzu, horror crept all over his face. Sudden sweats dripping, trembling,etc all types of fearing acts were displayed be takemichi. And since Sanzu was here, takemichi wasn't surprised that Sanzu would be involved with Mikey of either the same, takemichi isn't dumb enough to figure out. He controlled himself as the pink clothed man walked towards takemichi with a specific tray that contained some bowl of porridge and tablets and a glass of water and placed it on the side table as he reached closer to the frightened takemichi.

Takemichi couldn't deny that this man was beautifully handsome, but still fell really sacred of him specially everytime he glanced at the two diamond scares at either side of him lip, takemichi mind crumbled in danger caution thoughts.

"Do-dont come closer to me"
Takemichi said as he tried his best to move back or the side when sanzu reached out his hot and manly hand to reach out to him, well sanzu really didn't mean any harm. It's just takemichi staying too cautious and not trusting the man infront of him, and why will he, sanzu knows he as terrified takemichi when he met him and this is the reaction? Yeah obviously it would be. Knowing that there's know way he can get closer to the precious beauty infront of him for now and definitely with explaining, he moved a little further from Takemichi. But yet did sanzu not stop starring at the marks and hickeys that takemichi was covered with, really, what a glorious site, but one things he doesn't like about the bites is that they weren't made by him but another man.

When Takemichi settled down his uncomfortableness and calmed down a bit looking as is ok in a mood to talk, sanzu didn't beam much like he wanted to as he spoke out but firstly he was serious.
"Takemichi...what a beautiful name do you have there so does how enchanting are you, has anyone complimented that you look like an angle?"
Sanzu said with loving eyes and a faint genuine smile as he leaned a little low and closer to takemichi to stare into takemichi blue oceanic eyes that glitter like the fall of starlight at the daytime. As he could notice a little pink blush on the takemichi face which kind gave sanzu the feeling that takemichi can be easy to talk to, since this boy is so kind and loving that this cutie, no matter how scared he is of you...will definitely give you attention. But sanzu hesitated to speak further too when he noticed the blush on takemichi face, takemichi looks like a fairy when the pink dust appears on his cheeks. Really it's godly beautiful to see it. Sanzu felt this, that the person who is the most perfect exists and that's takemichi. Ahh Sanzu curses himself that this time he has realy fallen and the deepest where escape is 100% impossible.

A little whispering but loud enough to be heard thank you cut sanzu off his thoughts and fantasies and really focus of this amazing reality. Sanzu covered his lips and looked to the other side, the atmosphere did turn awkward but loves in the air yet the unrequited one. Sanzu coughed a bit bringing the atmosphere to a little relaxing point and thought changing the topic.

"Um, I know you are surprised about mikey-"
He was about to complete it when suddenly takemichi clutched at Sanzu's shirt...
"Help me get out of here"
Was the word takemichi spoke with pure hurt and disgust that can be easily noticed. He wants to be with Mikey but not a mikey he doesnt know, not a mikey as dangerous as this one. Crystal water droplets started over flowing from Takemichi sereine eyes. Sanzu cried internally at this mystic site that kind of liked, no, loved to see and he can see this with at a point of tiredness forming in him.
"There's no way I can help you takemichi...mikey he is too strong and too dangerous to deal with...he nearly killed us all some months back when we told him to just stop his search for you...he was so determined to get you takemitchy that he exploited us everyday to kidnap you and get to him. Mikey oh...I mean King is a beast who is feared by the gods of god's...", Sanzu didn't say anything further and started to get at the door and stoped for a while to speak the things why he came to.
"Takemichi, I got you some porridge and your prescribed medicines to be taken after eating. And earlier you fainted cause of over dose of the drug and not...sex. I'll get to you later, and yea do not try to escape takemichi,cause you might have your 10,000 plans to get away but we have ten times more then those to keep you in this palace takemichi...all birds aren't always left out of the cage just like that untill their death you see? Takemichi" completing his humbly said terrifying sentences and at last walked away from the room.

That's it, those words startled as well as horrified takemichi. Though Sanzu said to not to try to escape, but he will, takemichi will escape. Maybe it can take a lot of years but he will, one day, he will escape this prison. Yeah the determination did pop out in takemichi head, as he started looking around the room to find atleast an open window and bingo! He did, he smiled as well as mummered victory. He ran to the window completely ignoring the dear man that was laying beautifully at his side. Takemichi saw that there isn't any objective that can destroy his escape. But unfortunately, today wasn't his day, not so soon...

"Are you at the window for fresh air...My Queen"