"Do you have an idea for what you want it to look like? Products you want on the collection?"

I took out my notes and the rest of them took out their laptops. "Let's work."

Chris🦋
I was getting dressed to go see Y/N at her office since she asked me to pick up some food for her.

I was getting a pair of sunglasses when my doorbell rang. I went downstairs to see both Anthony and Sebastion standing there.

"Are you going somewhere?" Sebastion asked.

"Yes I am."

"Shit look like we coming with you." Anthony said turning around and walking to my car.

I shook my head and walked out with Sebastion beside me. I unlocked the doors to the car and we all got in. "So where are we going?" Sebastion asked as I pulled out of the driveway.

"I'm getting Y/N food then going to her office to give it to her." I told them.

"Wow, you're getting her food. You sure guys aren't dating." Anthony asked which caused Sebastion to nod.

"No, we aren't. We're strictly friends. Now be quiet for the rest of the ride." I told them.

They huffed and silently sang along with the radio. I got Y/N some Chipotle since that's what she asked for. I also got some food for us.

I ended up arriving at her office and saw her car parked. I parked beside it and got out alongside Anthony and Sebastion. "Please act normal." I told them as we walked to the elevator.

"I'm always normal." Sebastion protested.

We walked up to double doors that read Y/N Beauty along with her logo. They suddenly opened catching us by surprise. We walked in as a woman seated at the front desk looked up. "I'll go get Y/N. Wait here for a moment."

I nodded looking around the lobby.

"Damn she's bougie. She got her name in a neon sign." Anthony spoke up pointing to the sign that read Y/N.

The sound of heels filled the silence as Y/N turned the corner. "Thank you so much."

I chuckled at her handing her the bag. "You're welcome."

"Hi Anthony and Sebastion." She said looking behind me.

"Hi." They both said at the same time.

"You guys want anything. Chips or a drink?" She asked us.

"Actually I would. Thank you." Sebastion said side-eyeing me.

Anthony chuckled silently as I shook my head. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Come on." She said turning around.

We turned the corner to see multiple rooms with clear doors. Some people occupied them. "Those are conference rooms."

She walked over to the kitchen sitting her food down. "Anthony and Sebastion the drinks are right over there."

They turned around and instantly went to get a drink. "Thank you again for bringing me food cause everybody is busy." She said washing her hands.

"No problem. So how's your day going?" I asked her.

"Busy. I've been here since like 7 working." She told me.

We walked out the kitchen and went to the dining room and sat down. Anthony and Sebastion later joined us. "What are you working on?" Anthony asked.

"A collection. It's the first official collection for Y/N Beauty so I want everything to be perfect." She explained.

A young woman walked up to the table with an Ipad in hand. "I'm sorry to interrupt but Y/N can you look at this."

She got the Ipad and scrolled through it. "Post this on Y/N Beauty's Instagram page and see what the fans think."

I smiled at her. She seemed so passionate about her business and worked hard to make it where she is today. That alone was admirable.

She handed the woman the Ipad. "Alright. I'll let you see it before we post it."

She nodded before the woman walked away. "I noticed you texted me at 6. I thought that was too early for you."

"I was up working out." I responded telling half of the truth.

She looked at me unconvinced. "When did you get this place?" Sebastion asked.

"In March. Most of the place is decorated." She said.

We all sat together and ate before she had to go to another meeting. "Well, it was nice having you guys."

"Thank you for being so kind to us." Sebastion said smiling.

"Of course. Drive safe you guys."

Sebastion and Anthony left as I stayed back for a bit. "It was nice seeing you."

"It was nice seeing you too. Next time you come here I'll give you a tour, but that's if I'm done decorating." She said smiling.

"So I'm welcome here again?"

"I mean you know the address so sure." She said giggling a little.

I gave her a hug. "Have a good rest of the day."

"You too. I'll call you later." She said before I turned around and left.