the car ride was completely silent. Isabella was upset because Mason could've lost his job because of a player making one comment about her. Bella knew how how much football meant to Mason and she wouldn't be able to live with herself if he lost that for her.

||ISABELLA||

i watched the rest of the game in my hotel room and 2-0 was really good considering Germany was such a good team.

it was 2-2:30 am. i couldn't really sleep, the cut on my stomach was still aching. Suddenly, i heard a knock on the door. i quickly put my hoodie back on to cover up the mark, i opened the door and was shocked by who was standing there.

"I didn't know where else to go," Mason.

Mason's eyes looked puffy and red, as if he'd been crying. sadness showed all over my face as i gave him a weak smile, "come in." i noticed Mason's knuckles covered in blood and bruises as i brought him to the bathroom and sat him on the bathroom counter, grabbing the first aid kit from the cupboard. i stood in between his legs as i wiped the blood off of his knuckles.

||OUTSIDER'S POV||

Isabella started to get hotter as she noticed more cuts around his body, but chose to dismiss it as stress. "Mason, do you have any cuts anywhere else?" she asked the brunette boy. Without responding, he took off his shirt to reveal some blood on his shirt, the cut didn't look too deep so it would be easy to sort.

As she wiped the blood from his abs, he placed his hands on her hips so he wouldn't have to awkwardly keep them at his sides. Bella hissed as she felt his hand run over her stomach, instantly regretting it. "Izzy..." Mason started. Isabella bummed in response as she carried on wiping his abs.

"take off your hoodie," Mason bluntly told her

Isabella knew why he wanted her to but still decided to play dumb, "wha-"

Mason immediately cut her off, "now, or i'll do it for you."

She rolled her eyes as she lifted her hoodie off of her body, to reveal her stomach. Mason's body immediately filled with rage as he clenched his jaw.

"who did this to you?" Mason asked her.

Isabella stayed silent. he interrupted her again, "answer me." She didn't respond, she didn't even make eye contact as he lifted up her chin to make her look at him. Isabella sighed "Jack."

Mason's eyes washed over with sadness as he saw how hurt she was. He ran his thumb over her stomach gently as he moved his hand to her cheek, caressing it gently with his thumb as his other hand stayed on her hip, they stared deeply into each others eyes "no one's ever gonna hurt you again, d'you understand me?" Mason whispered. she nodded her breathing got heavier as they both leaned on instinct.

"somewhere in these eyes
i'm on your side."

Their lips slightly brushed against each other's as they pulled away from each-other. "Fuck this," Mason simply said as he smashed his lips onto hers. Isabella got so caught up in the kiss , "i can't stop." Mason hopped of the counter and pulled her in by her waist as her hands tugged at his hair, making him groan.

he swiftly lifted her up, carrying her to the bed as he hovered over her, never breaking the kiss. He tugged on the hem of her shirt, "can i take this off for you darling?" Mason looked deeply into her eyes. "yes," Isabella practically moaned. Mason pulled her top off, leaving her in just her chest bare. he groaned at the sight, "so fucking pretty." Mason slowly began to leave kisses down her collar bone, to her stomach, she was getting more and more worried, as he got closer to her cut. But, he didn't stop like she was afraid, he pressed a long gentle kiss onto her scar, making her tear up. "you don't have to worry about getting hurt with me, baby. i'd never hurt you," he whispered as he cupped her cheeks with his hands, planting a deep kiss on her lips.

Mason began to press sloppy kisses down her body and stopped when he pulled down her jeans along with her thong. He ran his fingers through her folds, groaning "fuck, so wet." her head tilted back at his praise. He began to pump two fingers in and out of her at a fast pace making her throw her head back, moaning his name. "fuck, mason!" she moaned.

Bella began to want something more than just his fingers, "Mason, please." He smirked at her, "what do you want, princess?"

Her moans became louder as his fingers began to hit her g-spot, "please fuck me!" That was it for him, he needed to be inside her. He took his sweats and boxers off, and chuckled when her eyes widened at his size, "is this okay, baby?" Mason asked. "yes, just...go slow," she told him.

Mason slowly entered her making her squeeze her eyes shut. Bella had sex before. but, no one compared to his size. He gave her some time to adjust to his length. "move," she moaned. Mason slowly began to move in and out of her, making them both moan. "you don't know how long i've been waiting to do this. how many times i've pictured you under me, begging for it." His words made her moan even louder. "fuck, mason. so good, so fucking good," Bella groaned.

"yeah?" He asked her as he picked up the pace. "yes- fuck!" she screamed. Mason moved to her clit, roughly rubbing it with his thumb as he continued to hit her g-spot. "look how pretty you look, taking me. good girl," he whispered making her eyebrows furrow in pleasure, revealing that she had a praise kink, which made him smirk. "fuck- Mase i'm gonna cum!" Bella moaned. "hold it." he told her. "i- i can't-" she stuttered. "Izzy, hold it or you're not cumming again!" Mason warned her. She began to clench around him to try and hold her climax, "f-fuck, do that again," he begged. she did as she was told making him moan into her neck.

Bella screamed his name again and that was what set him off, "cum now, baby" Mason whispered. they both came at the same time, moaning as she continued to suck on his neck.

"fuck. i think that's the best i've ever had," Mason chuckled.

the two of them got out of the shower and were now laying beside each other, smiling as they stared at each other. Mason ran a hand through Isabella's hair, "i think you're the most beautiful girl i've ever come across." She moved her face towards his as they shared a slow, passionate kiss. "thank you, by the way. for defending me, i got upset because i didn't want you to lose this job all because of me," Isabella sighed. "it's okay darling. i just didn't like the way he was talking about you," he shrugged. "thank you." Bella smiled.

As isabella's eyes fluttered shut, Mason wrapped his arms around her, placing a kiss on her forehead. he felt content.