CHAPTER 36- I'm a fucking genius

Start from the beginning

"Ninu" she jumped and placed her hand on her chest.

"What's wrong with you?" she glared at me and continued "Go bother someone else, I'm busy." and she got back to her fries.

To say I was surprised would be a fucking understatement.

"I'm bothering you?" I raise my brows.

"Yes, now go away!" she resorts while I blink a few times making sure I wasn't dreaming.

Maybe she's...? Oh please no. For the love of God please don't be what I think it is.

I pray as I take a seat opposite to her.

"Now what do you want?" she whined 

"What did you drink when you came here?" I question ignoring hers

She tilted her head slightly and began thinking.

"Honestly, I have no clue." she began giggling.

Definitely drunk.

"Care to explain the taste or how it looked?" I rest my elbows on the table moving forward to her.

"Uh...let me think" she again began thinking while munching on the fries.

I scan the table on to find three empty plates similar to the one that had her fries, damn she's eaten four plates of fries.

I quickly snatch it before her fingers could touch the plate and kept it far from her reach.

"Hey! My fries!!" she snapped

"Go get your own, don't take mine!" she continued as she glared daggers at me.

In all honesty, she looked absolutely adorable right now.

"You've eaten enough, now answer my question." I say sternly.

She pouted and muttered "Meanie"

"Answer Ninu" I had to bite my lip before I burst out laughing from her cuteness.

"What answer?" she resembled a curious kitten right now.

But no, she not a kitten, she a wolf, my possessive little wolf.

I smile at the thought.

"You should smile more." her soft voice yanked me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I frown

"You. Should. Smile. More. Makes you look more handsome." she giggled making me chuckle.

"Sober Ninu would have never said the last statement." I grinned widely.

"Sober Ninu isn't brave enough." she grinned and continued "Whereas I, I'm brave, maybe even braver than Katniss when she shot the apple with her arrow in front of the officials!" 

Maybe, just maybe drunk Ninu isn't that bad.

"OH!" her excited voice caused the guy sitting next to us jump. He shot her a deadly glare before racking his eyes up and down her body. I glared daggers at him when his eyes fell on me, he immediately left the table. I smirked.

"I drank clear liquid that had this burning sensation on my tongue and throat but I got used to it. Oh and they were in these cute teeny weeny glasses." she laughed and showed the size of the glass with her index and thumb.

Of course she had vodka.

"Angel why did you drink those?" I question shifting my place next to her.

"I thought it was water, but I wasn't thirsty at the time, I just drank it mainly because the glass was super duper cute, like seriously, who would resist anything that comes in such adorable cute little glasses." she explained keenly.