"sounds great." Yoshida said.

"Alright, I will send an agent with the necessary items." Brandy said.

Tomorrow is the agent with a car, and ice cream tools and ingredients as well as a set of cute clothes and masks for disguises. In the eye of the mask there is a camera to see and microphone that can mask the sound.

"You already know what to do?" Ask an agent.

"Yes we got it." Yoshida said.

"Well, if you need additional materials or other problems, contact us and here's a map of the places where there are lots of children." Agent said.

Three days they sell ice cream around the school, tourist park, but Yoshika has not been found.

It's been three days but he hasn't been found." Yoshida said.

"Be patient, We'll see she later." Daisuke said encouraging Yoshida.

Today is Sunday. 12 noon, when it's quiet.

(Girls und Panzer viewpoint)

When they walk in the park.

Miho, "Wait is that Yokozuna's(I'm already dizzy thinking about his name) Brothers ice cream?"

"Really?" Yukari ask.

"Lets go buy!" Saori invite her friends.

They approached the ice cream truck.

"Excuse me." Saori replied.

"Oh hello, Ehhh.." Daisuke initially greeted cheerfully but suddenly fell silent when he saw Yoshika. Daisuke quickly turned off the microphone to his mouth and switched to the radio that was on the mask.

"Yoshida.." Daisuke shouted.

"Yoshida, it's Yoshika." Daisuke shouted.

"Where?" Yoshida asked while replacing Daisuke in selling. And when he looked at who was buying, Yoshida's eyes caught.

"Ehh.. Hello?" Miho call Yoshida, Yoshida stutters.

"Oh.. sorry daydreaming." Yoshida quickly resumed continuing, Looks like Daisuke clapping his forehead.

"Here." Yoshida gave them ice cream.

                                                                  Yoshida pov.

I choked to see Yoshika was right in front of my eyes. If I didn't hit my head with a cardboard by Daisuke I would probably take off my mask and surprise her.

"Ouch.." Yoshida complaining about being hit in the head by Daisuke.

"Yoshida, not now." Daisuke said to Yoshida not to be embarrassed.

"Hey. Here is the money!" Miho shouting.

"Oh.. Okay sorry" Yoshida said while receiving money from Miho.

In Miho's apartment.

"Did you guys notice that the ice cream vendor looked weird?" Miho asked to her friends.

"Yeah, he seemed choked up when he especially looked at Yoshika." Saori said.

"What if the ice cream sellers are actually child kidnappers." Yukari estimated while looking scared.

Miho: