1-fluff

「fluff」
sleepy :)

〜〜〜〜〜

nothing was working, no matter what i tried i couldnt go back to sleep. ive tried hugging my pillow, counting sheep, anything.

i looked over to my sleeping boyfriend,, smiling and looking back the other way. you grabbed his limp arm, slowly removing it from your waist and placing it on the bed.

you stood up, wrapping a throw blanket around your shoulders to cover them, feeling a bit cold from the tank top you wore to bed.

as you made your way downstairs, you made sure to walk on your toes, not to wake up your sleeping boyfriend.

you opened the fridge door, squinting your eyes from the light that shone through the food in the fridge. you blinked a few times to adjust, and grabbed the jug of juice.

reaching for a cup from the cupboard with one hand, you set the jug down with the other.

once the juice was poured, you took a large sip, feeling the cold liquid in your body, you smiled.

you heard shuffling from around the corner, and your turned your head around to see your boyfriend.

"its 2am" he said, walking over and wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

"i know"

"cant sleep?" he asked, you nodded.

"im stressed, my test results come back tomorrow. what if i fail?" you asked, worry in your voice as you turned around to face him, looking up at his mouth, avoiding his eyes. "im sorry, im worrying about nothing" you sighed.

"no you have a point, its good to care about this, your working hard. stress can make you do strange things. but not being able to sleep sure is an annoying one" he said, clasping his fingers behind your back, his arms resting around your sides.

"im nervous" you whispered, resting your head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat and leaning in a bit more.

his hands unclasped and he slithered his hands under your blanket, placing his palms on your back,'one on your lower back and one in between your shoulder blades. "i know" there was a pause. "im nervous for you too, i know how much you care about this"

you smiled, wrapping your arms around his firm waist, snuggling into his chest.

"lets go back to bed" he said, pecking the top of your head.

"mm, im comfy right here though, i dont wanna go" you said, squeezing yourself tighter to his chest. "youre warm" you smiled.

he held you firmly, swaying a bit. "we can lay on the couch" he said, walking backwards into the living room with you still in his arms.

he let go for a second, laying down on the large comfy couch, and holding out his arms for you.

you happily laid down on him, your head lying on his chest and you felt his arms on your back, the throw blanket not fitting your whole bodies.

you wiggled into his a bit more, getting comfy and taking a deep breath. "i like spending nights like this with you" you whispered, and you felt his heartbeat rise a bit and you heard his chest tighten up and he laughed silently.

"but.." you paused. "you still make me nervous like the first time i saw you"

you felt him let out a breath. "i feel the same way" you felt one of his hands come up to pet your hair, and you relaxed more into his chest.

"im so happy that i have you"

end:)