Chapter 9 - Bad News.

Start from the beginning

It made me giggle " Tell me"

" Well let's just say a certain someone by the name of Jason Knight was asking about you today" She smiled.

Clapping my hands and squealing I grinned " Ohmygawd no way"

" Way. He was like where's Nicole? And when I told him your sick he even volunterred coming over to check on you." Blaire was grinning.

Jumping off my bed I opened my closet and started looking through my clothes " Ohmygawd what am I gonna wear. When is he coming? I still have to fix my hair and stuff. Shit"

" Hey Hey Hey calm down I told him to come in like a half an hour. Cause I know you would have to change and get ready for your prince charming" Blaire pushed me aside and walked into my closet.

Having a girlfriend was amazing really. In two minutes top she pulled out a pair of black Victoria Secrets "Pink" sweats with a cute over the shoulder pink top. Simply smiling at me she pushed me into the bathroom and yelled " Get Ready". I did just as she said and fixed my hair and put the clothes on.

***

It was four thirty and me and Blaire were just sitting on my bed having a conversation about which team in twilight we are. Untill the doorbell rang and my stomach flipped.

" Prince charming is here" Blaire chimmed.

Checking my makeup I was about to get up untill Blaire stopped me with her hands " Hey Hey act sick, i'll get the door and bring him up"

" You know your amazing right" I smiled at her and crawled back under the covers.

Making a halo with her hands and bringing up to her head she smiled " I've been told. Now you sit here and just act sick"

" Yes Maam" I saluted her and giggled before beginning to fake cough.

Giving me a thumbs up she ran out my room. I could hear her walk down the stairs and then open the door. A couple minutes later I heard Jason's voice and that brought a million butterflies into my stomach. The door opened and Jason walked in, all sexy and stuff.

" Hi Nicole" He smiled at me.

I said " Hey Jason" in such a weak voice.

" You sound really sick." He walked closer to me and sat by my bed.

Blaire coughed. " Oh look at the time I need to go make you some soup Nikki, I'll be back"

" K" I replied and I coughed.

She winked and put two thumbs before leaving me and Jason alone in my room. Jason turned to me and he stroked my cheek, before I could begin to scream his face suddenly gotten closer and he kissed my forehead.

" I hope you feel better Nicole" He whispered.

My breath stopped and I mummbled " Thanks"

" Anytime" Jason's forehead was against mine and his lips only a couple inches far.

Should I lean and kiss him? Isn't he suppose to lean? Ohmygawd this was the weirdest moment ever. I should have asked James if I should make the first move. But I mean come on I've seen alot of movies and its the guy who makes the first move. It's only right. As I debated whether to kiss him first or not I felt his lips crashing on mine.

Ohmygawd this was finally happening. Wait I completly froze, shit!. I better get my lips working before he pulls away. I kissed him back and it was a sweet feeling. Not the feeling I expected. Not even close to it. Then his tongue slid into my mouth and it tasted like beer. Its only five pm who would be drinking now?.