"Ken Ryuguji" PART 3

-this is like part 3 of the Ken Ryuguji angst, this part is like how you and Draken first met. Kindly listen to the song to like feel their vibe, enjoy.
-this part is a bit taglish (tagalog + english) so please understand some of the grammatical errors.

(a bit of flashback, back to high school.)

You were on the rooftop of your school as you hummed listening to music. You thought you were alone, but you were wrong.

"Binibini, alam mo ba kung pa'no nahulog sayo?"
A familiar voice sang, it's voice was a bit deep but yet heavenly to listen to.

"Naramdaman lang bigla ng puso"
the voice continued as you followed it. The voice came from a corner as you gasp seeing who's heavenly voice it was. 'Draken?!' you thought as you lowered your head and continued to listen to him.

"Aking sinta, ikaw lang nagparamdam nito. Kaya sabihin mo sa akin, ang tumatakbo sa isip mo.."

His voice was really nice to listen too. You never actually talked to Draken before, but you admired him. Not in a romantic way but you admired him because he's really kind and nice despite rumors about him being in a gang. You never listened to them, deep down you know he's nice.

"Isayaw mo ako. Sa gitna ng ulan, mahal ko."
he continued as he was dancing around, it made you giggle seeing him. You also heard rumors that Draken was in love with your best friend Emma, you were a bit envious of her since she was admired by many but you never hated her just by that.

'Siguro kinakanta nya to para sakanya.' you thought and smiled.
'They would look cute together.'

Draken continued to sing the song as you hummed, unconsciously singing it too. Draken heard your voice as he went to where you were hiding. He saw you and it made him blush, he already knew you but never actually talked to you.

"Y/n?" he spoke softly making you jump and look at him.
"K-Ken! I-I'm sorry for eavesdropping, I just heard your voice singing and I just want to hear more of it. I-I'm sorry!" You exclaimed as you bowed at him apologetically.

The male only let out a giggle as he took your hand.

"Gusto mo bang isayaw ako?"
Draken asked making your face shine a bright red, you looked at him then at his hand as you took it. He smiled again and pulled you onto his chest, placing his other hand on your waist. You gasp and looked at him, he was smiling happily as the both of you started to slow dance.

He started singing again, but this time it was 'araw-araw'
(kindly listen to it too ;))
Both of you smiled and sung together, Draken was a really smooth dancer too. You never realized he was really this talented. He spun you around, as both of you locked each others eyes.

"You really are pretty, y/n."

he spoke making you blush again as he giggled.

And with just that, you were falling for him.

But those happy memories were quickly replaced with sadness, but not until Rindou came. Rindou came to ease the pain. Rindou never cared if you ever loved him or not, he just wanted you to be happy..

-end.