❇ ʀᴜᴠ x ꜱʜɪɴᴇ (ᴏᴄ) ❇

Start from the beginning

"Hey Shine. It doesn't look like Ruv wants to hang with you huh." Sarvente whispered in my ear. I nod and just take a glance at Ruv. He was just looking at us and I turn away.

"I'm just going to get something to eat." I said and went out. I forgot to eat so I am really hungry.

I bought some food and decided to eat in the nearest table alone. I see a guy coming up to my table.

"Hey beautiful? Do you need some company?" A random guy sat in the chair across of me. "Thank you, but no. I just wanna eat. Alone." I declined.

The guy didn't move and just proceeded to talk. "You're eyes are beautiful, I could get lost in them~" He stares at my eyes as I clearly get very anxious around him.

All of a sudden he fell out of his chair and now Ruv was infront of me. "Um. If you want her, you have to get through me." The guy saud standing up. Ruv stood up and the guy starting shaking and ran away.

I started laughing. "Why are you here? I mean thanks for helping me, but why?" I asked. "I mean we are friends right." Ruv said.

I smiled. "Yeah."

We've been friends for a while then one day I got a call from Sarvente. "Hey Sarv?" I answered the phone.

"Hey Shine. Come to the Chruch." I heard Ruv's voice. "Ruv? Why do you have Sarvente phone?" I asked.

"Well I don't have my own I guess. Just come to the chruch." He said. "Uh okay." He hung up. I make my way to the chruch and see Ruv.

He grabs my arm and drags me to the kitchen. "I'm hungry, but Sarvente had to go somewhere, so you have to help me cook." Ruv said.

"You have to be kidding me." I chuckled. "I mean, I think I know how to make Sarvente's soup." I try to remember the recipe she told me a while ego.

"You're coming with me to the garden." I said and make my way to the garden behind the Chruch.

Me and Ruv collect the vegetables we needed and make our way to the kitchen. "Okay Ruv, boil the water. I need to chop the vegetables." I said.

I got the knife and the vegetables and started chopping the vegetables. All of a sudden I cut my hand leaving a deep scar. I flinched and dropped the knife on the ground.

"Shoot." I said. Ruv heard what happened and saw my hand bleeding. "Shine!" He said as he took some paper towel and covered my hand. "You have to be more careful." Ruv said as he wiped my hand.

"I know." I chuckled. I blushed at how close he was to me. He looked up and saw me staring at him and I soonly look away. "Just wash your hand in the sink. I'll turn off everything." He ordered. I did what he said and went to the sink to wash my hand.

Blood kept flowing as I washed the cut. I wiped my hand and Ruv came in with some bandages. He grabbed my arm and wrapped the bandages around my arm.

"Thanks Ruv." I smiled at him. I always felt this feeling around Ruv. Do I like him? I blushed at the question.

"Shine are you okay? Your cheeks are pink?" He asked. I nod. "I'm fine! Lets just get the food ready!" I said.

Me and Ruv made the soup and we ate it. We left some for Sarvente, and I went back home.

After a while of having a crush on Ruv, I started to act a bit differently around him. Should I tell him? I like what we have now, and I can't ruin that!

I went over to the Chruch to see Sarvente. "Hey Sarv. Wanna just walk at the park?" I asked. Sarvente nods and we made our way. "So Shine, what's on your mind?" Sarvente asked.

"How do you know I have something in mind?" I asked. Sarvente giggles. "I know you Shine. You seem like you have some feelings bottled up."

I chuckled. "Heh. I do. So y'know Ruv the most. Do you think I'm his type..." I blurted out. Sarvente gasped. "You like Ruv?!" Sarvente said. I covered her mouth. "SHHHH! Are you trying to tell the whole world!" I yelled.

"Sorry..." She mumbled as I uncovered her mouth. "I mean, I think you are? Ruv is very quiet and sometimes scary. You're laid back and nice. And I think he does like you as well. He's not the type of person to open up to people." Sarvente says. I smiled. "I think I'll ask him out... Not today, but soon." I chuckled.

"EEEEE-! I mean, yes!" Sarvente smiles.

2 days later, I decided to go visit the chruch again and see Ruv. "Hey Ruv." I waved.

"Oh hey Shine." He said. I took a breathe in. "I know this may sound off from me, but we've been friends for a while... And I know I don't deserve you, but I really like you. And if you wanted, we can go out?" I said. Ruv didn't say anything and just sat there, shocked.

I start to worry. "If you don't like me, just say it." I said. Ruv stood up and hugged me. I felt warm at his ambrace. "Shine, I'm not the best with words. But I can say that I like you too." Ruv said. I smiled and tightly hugged him back.

Bonus:

"OMG! YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!" Sarvente squealed. Me and Ruv like at her mad. "I-I am sorry..." Sarvente chuckles.

~~~~~

Word Count: 1572

A/n: SORRY FOR HOW LONG IT TOOK. School kinda took a toll on my mental health, and I didn't have the motivation to write, but I pulled through and made this. Hope you like it, and I know it wasn't worth for how long it took me, but hope you have a great day!