𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

A few days ago, Mikey said 'no' when Y/N asked for a shark. It made her sad and the executives didn't want to see their princess sad.

So Kokonoi bought her five piranhas, hoping that she'll like it. But, she didn't she wanted the shark, out of all the fishes out there she choose the shark.

Kokonoi tried hard to change Mikey's mind on getting a shark for Y/N.

But Mikey only said. "If you give her everything she'll be spoiled. She should learn that money doesn't grow from trees." who would've thought that Mikey thought about that.

But for Y/N.

"Money came from Uncle and Dada's pocket, wallet, cards, bank, and safe."

And don't forget her black cards.

Now, all the Bonten executives are gathered in one room. They were debating on what animal they should buy for her.

"I told you it should be child proof! A tarantula is not a child proof animal!" Kakucho yelled in irritation.

Who wouldn't? Sanzu kept on suggesting dangerous animals such as, Tarantula, Lion, Snake, Cheetah.

"I'd say dog, it's a man's best friend." Ran said before taking a sip of his drink.

"I'd say a cat, a dog is too energetic for her." Rindou said.

"Ha?! A cat can also be energetic too." Ran said to his brother.

"But its nore chill than a dog." Rindou said, defending his suggestion.

"A dog is more expressive of its emotions! Than your stupid cat who only keeps breeding!" Ran argued.

"Hey! One 'meow' of a cat is enough to make your day! Than your stupid dog one 'bark' is enough to ruin a day!" Rindou argued back.

The two brothers were glaring at each other, their foreheads touch each other as they share a glare.

"Are we not gonna stop them?" Akashi asked to Kokonoi.

"Let's leave those simpletons alone." Kokonoi said, averting his attention away from the Haitani.

"I would agree with them, either a cat or a dog is better." Kakucho said.

"So as I."

"Hmmm, i dont mind."

Seeing that Kakucho, Mochi, and Akashi agree to either a cat or dog. Kokonoi decided that they'll vote on which animal they should buy for her.

Ran, Akashi, Kakucho voted for the dog.

Meanwhile. Rindou, Kokonoi, Mochi voted for the cat.

Sanzu's vote matters the most to them, since they'll clarify wether they'll get a cat or a dog.

"I think a *** is better."

The three members were smirking in happiness when they won the vote. Meanwhile, the other three were glaring at Sanzu.

"Okay we'll get that animal."

"Get the cow one."

Little Y/N was watching Mickey Mouse on the television. When her Uncles came inside the room. Y/N saw that her Uncle Akashi was holding a box.

"Uncle Kashi whats that?" Little Y/N asked while pointing at the box he was holding.

Akashi walked closer to her and he sat beside her, putting the box in front of her.

"Why don't you open it so that you can see what's inside it." Akashi said.

Y/N was confused, but she opened the box out of curiousness.