After taking a short shower, she quickly ran up on her small kitchen and grab an apple from the bowl of fruits. She grab her ninja pouch where her medicines and weapons are before shutting her door close.

She follows where her feet wants her to go, leaving the street where she have been and headed straight to the forest where they'll meet up. Her bandages has been covering her whole arm making her glance at it once in awhile.

Kagami smiles brightly to see Celena showed up although her clothes were different. She worn her white long sleeves turtle neck which were tucked in, in her black pants with her black crop top jacket covering her top. Not to missed her fingerless gloves. She also tied her hair into a high ponytail.

"If I weren't straight, I'll immediately date you, Celena-chan!" Kagami exclaims making Asami rolled her eyes and smack her head "don't be a pervert, mi" Asami scolded tiredly. Kagami rubs her hands as Celena narrows her eyes "Where's sensei?" Asami looks at her.

"He won't be here until a few days. Lord Hokage have sent him to a mission to assist Uchiha-san" Asami reported and held her hand "come on, you deserve a break" Asami smile comfortably, only to see Celena looking at her.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" Kagami said while walking away.

Asami chuckle before she saw a glimpse of Celena who held a small smile before it disappeared. The girl just frown and drags Celena with her.

Kagami happily ate her lunch with Asami looking at her embarrassingly, boy, she sure is hungry. Celena just poke her fries before popping it onto her mouth "Gosh, it's horrible" Asami mumble while looking weirdly at her drink and puts in the side disgustingly "I wonder why Shikadai likes this stuff.."

Celena felt a horrible feeling today as she observes the people around her before looking over her fingers "I'm gonna visit Himawari" she announces before standing up from her seat, both of her friends looks up to her and smiled "sure. We'll see you later"

Both friends bid her goodbye as she left the restaurant and headed straight to the street where her old house have stayed, without noticing it might be her last day looking around for awhile.

   Naruto looks at her in surprise, seeing in front of their porch might gave him a heart attack as Celena looks at him blankly, not even acknowledging the fact that her heart is clenching at the sight of seeing him.

Celena bows slightly "Is Himawari here..?" She asks, looking straight at his eyes, although her heart is pumping uncontrollably as she suddenly felt nervous.

Naruto looks at her for awhile, looking closely at her features that he miss. The man couldn't look over too much that he might think that he'll make Celena uncomfortable and decided to reply "No. Himawari went to buy clothes with Hinata. So it's just me and Kawaki"

He notice the frown form on her lips before she quietly nod goodbye, she was about to walk away from the porch when Naruto calls her out "I'm making lunch. Join us" He quietly observes Celena Who pause on the stair before hearing a sigh from her "Just a few minutes" she mumble making Naruto smile widen.

He creaks the door a bit wide open for her to come in which she slowly walks in, feeling nostalgic. When she passed Naruto, he could felt she have grown. She was slightly taller than he remembered.