"Like I said, Quackity gave me specific instructions to treat today like a prison visit. At the end of the day, I will give you your armor and weapons needed for the job, but for today, please answer the questions as you receive. Now, are you willing to submit to any and all physical examinations while in the prison?" he repeated, annoyance creeping into his tone.

You pressed your lips together for a moment before nodding. "Yes."

"Do you acknowledge that you may not bring any items with you into the prison?"

"Yeah, I acknowledge it."

"Okay... And do you recognize that I, Awesamdude, am the ultimate authority on the grounds of the prison, and anything I say goes?"

"Yes."

Lava bubbled between the shared silence as he wrote. He finally cleared his throat and closed his beek, putting it on the desk before standing. "Since you're being treated as a visitor today, you'll have to read out the contents of the book in front of you and sign the book to continue throughout the prison. Start when you're ready, okay?"

You nodded and looked down at the open book, the chunk of text intimidating. Yet you cleared your throat like him and began to read throughout the book, reading every word out loud.

"'I hereby assume all of the risks of visiting the holding cell, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the Prison guards, prisoners misbehaving, from dangerous or defective equipment, or property owned, maintained or controlled by the Prison Guards. I certify that I waive, release, and discharge the Prison from any and all liability, including but not limited to, death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me, including my traveling to and from visiting the Prisoner.'"

Sam nodded as you finished, and then motioned to the book. "Sign."

You nodded and picked up the pen from the lectern, signing your whole name and closing the book. You picked it up and handed it over to Sam.

From there, you went through a series of examinations, including him making you set a new spawn and repeatedly killing you to ensure you had nothing on you. He made sure it was as painless as possible, but by the end, you were standing in a big room with a small door at the end. The walls had two more lecterns that held two more waivers for you to sign. You looked down at the first, lightly touching the page.

"Tommy died here, right?"

Sam nodded grimly, holding onto the sword he's had in his hand since you two started to come into the prison. "I let him in to visit Dream, and there was a security breach, so he was stuck in the cell while we investigated. He begged me to let him out, and I didn't. Then Dream killed him."

You felt sick hearing about it. Quackity telling you was different - you were in a different place. Here was where a terrible crime was committed. You were disgusted.

Sam cleared his throat again and pointed. "Read and sign."

You picked up the book, reading over the words in your head before reading them outloud.

"'In the event that a prisoner is to escape during my visit, or after my visit because of my actions, I hereby give permission for any individual to hunt me down and kill me until I am completely dead.'"

You signed, and picked up the next one after handing it over.

"'In the event of security protocol taking place while I am within the bounds of the maximum security cell, I hereby acknowledge that I could potentially be locked within the cell for up to 7 days, or until the security issue is resolved.'... Is that what happened to Tommy?"