Chapter 4 // Her Lips

Ashton //

Today is the day. The day I'm going to ask Aspyn out on a date. I just hope she won't reject me or block me out.

Finally getting the courage to call her I click her phone number on my phone. It's ringing. Beep, Beep, Beep.

"Hey! What's up Ashy?" I heard her happy voice ask.

"Hey Aspyn. Uh, would you like to go....on a date? with me?" I said shyly.

"I don't see why not." She laughed. "

"Well great. See you at 2:00 p.m." I said. I hung up the phone.

You did it Ashton, you did it.

Aspyn //

"OMG OMG OMG!!!!" You screamed.

"What is it?!?!?!" Faith asked.

"ASHTON ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!!!"

"OMG AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" You both screamed together. How sterotypical.

. . .

"Oh gosh, what am I going to wear Faith?"

"Where something that will make him say "wow" but it needs to be casual. Don't want him to think you're trying to hard."

"Right. How about this mint t-shirt?"

"Too casual."

"Nude crop top?"

"Perfect."

"And high waisted jeans?"

"Yes Yes."

"Black TOMs?"

"Great."

"What about hair and makeup?" I asked.

"I think slightly winged liner and a little bit of blush."

"Okay."

"And for hair you should do some loose curls."

"Alright."

. . .

"Hey Ash." I smiled while getting into his car.

"Hey." Ashton said. "You look great."

"Thanks. So do you." I said looking at his outfit. Black skinny jeans. Loose tank top revealing his amazing arms.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"To the movies."

"Oh a classical date, I see." I smiled. "And what movie are we going to watch?"

"Insurgent." He replied.

"How did you know that I liked Insurgent?" I asked surpiedly.

"Faith told me." He blushed.

. . .

"So what do you want to do now?" Ashton asked. "Are you hungry or anything?"

We had just walked out of the movie theaters.

"I mean not really, we could eat I guess." I replied.

"Where would you like to eat?" He asked.

"I don't know, In and Out?" I said, laughing slightly.

"In and Out it is." He smiled back.

. . .

By the time we finished eating it was 5:00 p.m., so we decided to go to the city carnival. We walked through the gates of the carnival, surprisingly, hand in hand. I really liked him and to know the feelings are mutual is a good thing.

Ashton //

I'm so glad that Aspyn has finally opened up to me. She really has a lot behind her beauty.

"So, what happened to your mother? I am just curious, you don't have to answer if your not comfertable." I ask.

I didn't want to be rude or anything but it was really bothering me.

"Oh. Well she died in a car accident when I was 7. The last time I saw her or spoke with her was when she left our house to go to work, a-and on her way to work she..crashed." Aspyn said, her voice starting to crack towards the end of the sentence.

"I'm sorry." I said replied, turning to look at her.

I stared into her beautiful dark brown eyes that were starting to tear up. She looked so pretty. She was starting to break down and I pulled her into my arms.

"It's alright." I said, comforting her by drawing circles on her back.

She pulled back from the hug and stared into my eyes. Then she placed her lips on mine, gently. I was shocked at first but I still kissed her back.

"You're so perfect." I said to her.

Author Notes -

ok hi the feels are really getting me. anyways INSURGENT IS OUT OMG OMG OMG I WANNA WATCH IT BUT I HAVEN'T YET WHICH IS KINDA DESPRESSING BUT WHATEVS AND I FINISHED READING ALLEGIANT AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ITS SO EMOTIONAL AND STUFF OK BYE