Chapter 1. A Sad Day

Start from the beginning

Minato looked downs and saw that the blanket that was wrapped around Naruto was covered in explosive notes. He quickly flashed away and threw the blanket letting it explode before he flashed to his home and put Naruto in his crib.

Back with Kushina and Tsunade, Tsunade ran to him and threw one of her famous punches trying to kill him in one blow.

The masked man just fazed through her and turned around and knocked her out with the ring of a kunai to the back of the head. "Now.." said the masked man turning to Kushina "to get what I came for".

After he said that he activated one of his abilities and and disappeared in a vortex bringing Kushina with him. They both arrived at a secluded spot outside the village and the masked man was about to extract the Kyuubi.

"Kyuubi do you have any ideas" thought Kushina desperately.

"Your seal is weak so if you let me out It might be possible I can quickly kill him.. but it will kill you Kushina". Said the Kyuubi with a slight hint of sadness in his voice.

"Thats fine... Just as long as my son lives I'm willing to do it" thought Kushina as she released control of the Kyuubi.

Right when the masked man was about to touch Kushina he saw a massive torrent of red chakra. It all came from her seal and the Kyuubi's arm flung out of the seal and cut his arm off before he could back away.

The Kyuubi finally came out of the seal and the first thing he did was try and kill the masked man.

"Damnit... I lost a arm.. but no matter I can still control you" said the masked man as he body flickered to the Kyuubi's snout. "Now your under my control".

The Kyuubi tried to fight off the Genjutsu but it proved to powerful and he fell under it.

"Now that the Kyuubi is under my control I'll have it kill it's previous container. How ironic it will kill it's previous host the very person who kept it locked away" said the masked man as he pointed his finger to Kushina. "Now Kyuubi kill her then destroy the village".

The Kyuubi turned and tried to slam his hand on Kushina but a yellow flash appeared and she was gone.

"Hmm the Fourth is still as fast as I expected, but no matter, now to destroy the Hidden Leaf" said the Masked Man.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back at the Uzumaki, Senju compound Minato appeared while holding Kushina and gently put her on the bed next to Naruto. She immediately reached over and pulled Naruto into a hug and started crying.

Minato saw this and tightened his fist so hard it started bleeding, he turned around and grabbed his cloak and put it on.

"Minato... Please be.. careful" said Kushina weakly.

"I promise I will and I will come back so both of us can raise our new baby boy" said Minato tightening his headband. After he did that flashed away to the top of Hokage mountain.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minato appeared on top of Hokage mountain and looked over the village and saw the Kyuubi destroying massive parts of it. But before he could fight the masked man appeared and sucked him into a vortex and they both disappeared.

Hiruzen was desperately fighting the Kyuubi trying to hold it back along with hundreds of other Ninja's but no matter how hard they tried it didn't seem to do anything.

"Fire style: Fire dragon flame bullet" said Hiruzen as he launched a massive fire jutsu at the Kyuubi which blasted it's head to the side. "Everyone come on we need to push the Kyuubi out of the village!!"