The Burrow Siblings

So before I start writing, I will tell you all a ye olde story. I really like Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts. (Which I have watched seven times, no exaggeration.) I started to read Kipo fanfictions on my laptop, but  I could only find two, and my dad wanted me to read something new. So I looked for more fanfictions and found Wattpad. My dad, (who is the author of the Ethereal Earth series. Check him out.) encouraged me to write. At night, before I go to bed I think about what would be cool to read on Wattpad. Long story short, I didn't find what I was looking for. So now here I am, writing a fanfiction. (Sorry for the long intro, I know how annoying they are to read). Also, apologies in advance. My schedule is busy, so I might not upload that often. Anyway, hope you enjoy the story!

*Rumbling*

*Water gushes out of a sewer*

*2 figures lay still in the water, one with spikey pink hair, mauve skin, and a tattered, boiler suit. The other with short, blonde hair, yellow-ish-brown-ish skin, and a equally tattered boiler suit.*

???: *Gasps for air, revealing magenta eyes* "I'm on the surface! Oh no! Oh no, Will!" 

*??? pushes Will's stomach in.*

Will: *spits out a stream of water and opens his eyes, revealing them to be bright yellow.* "BAH!"

???: "Will, we're on the surface!"

Will: "We can't be here Kipo!"

Kipo: "I know!"

*Both try to budge the rocks blocking the sewer*

Kipo: "DAD!"

Will: "CAN YOU HERE US?!"

Kipo: "He's probably miles away. Well, humans survived up here for thousands of years."

Will: "Yeah, we can survive a few minutes...probably."

Kipo: "We just have to find our way home."

*later*

Kipo: "Flowers..."

Will: "A lot bigger than they are in books."

*Kipo looks in, then keeps walking*

*Shelf moves*

*Kipo and Will both jump slightly at the sound, then keep walking*

*Kipo and Will enter a music shop and kipo tunes a old guitar*

Kipo singing: "Up on top."

Will singing: "On our own'

Kipo singing: "Some human kids, so far from home."

Will singing: "The flowers are big."

Kipo singing: "The bees are... weird"

Will: "What?"

Kipo singing: "It's dangerous"

Will singing: "Just like we feared"