Caroline and Natalie run out the trailer. Jules grabs Caroline and points the gun at her.

Tyler just looks at her and looks away.

Natalie sees Damon about to get stab when she non verbally does another spell with her hands out. Not knowing there was another witch doing the same spell which hurts the wolves ten times more.

The wolves fall to the ground clutching there heads and screaming.

"What's happening?" Caroline whispers asks natalie

"What the hells going on?" Tyler asks himself

Jonas Martin walks out had out still doing the same spell as Natalie. Stefan looks at him and then at Natalie seeing she is focusing on not loosing focus.

"Elijah made a promise to Elena and Natalie. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go." They all just look at him. "Get out of here now."

They all leave. Jonas and Natalie lock eyes before she walks away.

Tyler walks out into Jonas view.

"When your friends awaken, give them a message. They need to get the hell out of this town."

Jonas leaves Tyler standing there with some dead wolves and some unconscious.

•••

Natalie and Stefan walk Caroline up to her door.

"Is your mom home care?" Natalie asks

"No, she's at work." She answers

"I'm staying then. I don't want you here by yourself. When you just went through something."

"I'll be fine Nat."

"You don't have to pretend your fine care. Anybody would be upset after what you went through tonight." Stefan says to her

"I'm okay. I'm not girlie little Caroline anymore. I can handle myself."

Stefan nods. "You sure can."

"I just really want to go shower, so..."

"Okay."

"Goodnight." She tells him

"Goodnight."

"Wait care im still staying." Natalie walks into the house after Caroline.

Caroline sighs before she starts crying. Natalie goes up to her and hugs her tight, letting Caroline cry.

She walk them to the sofa and sets them down. She plays with her hair until Caroline stops crying.

"Thanks for always being here Natalie." She says sniffling in her stomach

"I'll always be here for you care-bear. Your like my sister. Now go freshen up I'll get some snacks and we can watch a movie."

Caroline nods and make her way up stairs.