Annie smiled at the thought of her name being everywhere. Annie had been extremely happy lately in her life, everything was going great for her. She had finally went back to being normal with Armin over a year ago, and they were basically better than ever. Annie had her own apartment now, which was a few blocks from your apartment.

You loved Toronto. You got to see Annie's parents and Jordan almost every weekend, and you loved the people there. You had a great view of the city from your apartment, and you always woke up early to watch the sun rise. You believed that the city was your place. Everything was always busy, full of people, and constantly moving.

Armin is entering his sophomore year of college, and every summer he goes off-shore to study marine life. Every weekend he comes to Toronto to visit Annie, and you all have a get together with him. He was never mentioned, but you knew Armin still talked to him a lot. You knew that they were practically best friends. You don't like saying his name because it just gives you horrible memories. Although, you hope that he's doing well.

Unfortunately, he is still always in the back your mind. Somehow, he always pops up in your mind some point in the day when you're working. You constantly try to forget him, but it never works. Maybe you should just let it be and not even fight it. The best thing to do is just move on with your day.

You always tell yourself you don't care, which kind of works. You started getting out more and began talking to more people, specially guys. It felt like more of a distraction than just something for yourself.

Annie clicked around on your computer, looking past the screen to face you. "Hey, Willy wants you to go to his office. He says it's kind of important."

"Got it, thanks. Don't drink my coffee!" You yelled from the door and you just heard her go "mhmmm." You knew she would drink it anyways.

You walked through the hallways and stairs going up to Willy's office, being greeted by all of your coworkers. You absolutely loved the environment here, nobody was judgmental, and at least they know how to get a job done.

The door was open and Willy sat at his computer, his eyebrows were creased and he looked aggravated. You sat in the seat in front of his desk and prepared for what he had to say. Usually, when he was like this, it meant something wasn't good.

"Y/N, we have a problem." Willy got to the point and laid his hands onto the desk.

"The venue we rented for the showcase of the new line won't be ready for us. We have to find a new venue."  He frowned and watched you process the information.

Huh? The company spent thousands of dollars on the venue and now because of a delay, you guys wouldn't be able to use it? It sounds lazy.

"Wait, so is the showcase off?"

"No, we are moving it out of the country and into the states. That's our best option since that is the only other venue we could find, plus it's just as big as the venue we were going to use." He clasped his hands together, his wedding ring on his hand glowed in the white lights.

"So what state are we bringing the event to? It's gotta attract a lot of people, right?" Your curiosity had gotten the best of you, and your leg started bouncing.

"New York."

Shit.

"Oh! It sounds like a great idea.." Your voice trailed up, the only thing you heard was Willy dismissing you. The walk back to your office made your feel dizzy.

Getting back to your office, Annie was there drinking her coffee, her legs propped up onto your desk. She had no care in the world, Annie was going through your emails, deleting the old ones.