𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Rindou chuckled. "Darling that's a cleaner shrimp, it eats the parasites on a fish's teeth." Rindou calmly explained.

"Never thought that you have a brain brother." Ran said.

Because of what the older Haitani said, Ran received a pinch on his side which made him hiss.

"Im not as dumb as that barbie hair."

Ran was about to say something but he wasn't able to say it when the little girl in his arms squealed in excitement.

"Uncle Shark!" Y/N said while pointing at the huge aquarium right in front of them.

"Oh there's turtles too, and crab, and more fishies." Y/N said in awe.

Rindou swore that he found stars in her eyes as she looked at the fishes in the aquarium.

"Uncle...." Y/N then turned her attention to Ran. "Buy me a shark." She said while making the puppy-eyes.

This girl really knows how to use her charms.

"Cupcake, i can buy you one. But where will we put it?" Ran said.

"I dont know? In the pool."

Rindou snickered at the side. The way she said it so casually and innocently was too adorable for him to take.

"If you'll put them in the pool you won't be able to swim in there."

"It's okay, we can share."

"They'll eat you cupcake."

"No they wont."

Rindou released a chuckle, meanwhile Ran sighed deeply.

"C'mere darling let's go look for the turtles." Rindou said as he stole her from his brothers arms.

Little Y/N immediately wrapped her arms around Rindou's neck and they continued roaming around the aquarium. They were enjoying their time finding out something new.

Until little Y/N started tearing up.

The two Haitani's were confused and worried on what happened to her. They kept questioning her on to "What's wrong?" but she only sob in response.

"Why is Uncle Hawu and Uncle Rin in there?!" She said tears still brimming in her eyes.

"Huh? What do you mean darling? Uncle Rin is carrying you?" Rindou asked.

Y/N shaked her body in irritation and she pointed at the jellyfish in the aquarium.

"Uncle Hawu and Uncle Rin!" She said while still pointing at the jellyfish, eyes filled with tears.

When Ran realised it, he immediately laughed so hard which made little Y/N cry more. Meanwhile Rindou was annoyed at his brother, that's why he smacked him at the back of his head.

"Darling, Uncle Rin is in here... But honestly, your Uncle Haru deserves to be inside that aquarium." He deserves to get eaten by a shark.

"But Uncle Rin it looks like you. The jellyfish." Y/N said while wiping her tears.

Ran again started laughing, but Rindou decided not to mind him at the moment.

"Oh Darling, let's just go look for more fishies. Then ask us what you want and we'll buy it."

"I want the shark."

Act like you didn't hear it.

Extended Ending

The three of them finally got home. And when Ran opened the door for them little Y/N immediately rushed to look for her Uncle.

The Haitani Brothers was confused why she was rushing because when they announced that they're gonna leave the aquarium the little girl was against it.

So why does she look so excited right now?

They followed the little girl and then they saw her talking with her Uncle Kokonoi.

"But Uncle i want a shark." Y/N said while pulling Kokonoi's hands, a frown was plastered on her lips.

Kokonoi gently pulled Y/N and he caressed her cheeks.

"Ask your father, and if he says 'yes' ill buy you one immediately." Kokonoi said.

Y/N didn't waste no time. She immediately went upstairs to go at her fathers office.

"My love, did you enjoy your day?" Mikey asked when he saw that the person who entered was his daughter.

Y/N only nodded her head and she went at his side. She slowly climbed up so she's now sitting on his lap. Mikey decided to put the papers down and he gave his full attention to his daughter.

"What?"

Y/N breathed out.

"Dada i want a shark."

"No."

"But why?!" Y/N started whining.

"We don't know where we'll put it."

"In the pool!"

"No."

"But Dada!!!"

"You want it in spanish? Noh."