The birthday surprise

It has been a week since the class had arrived onto akala island. They had done their scavenger hunt which Y/N didn't participate in. The class apart from Y/n were down at the lobby of the pokemin center. Y/n was out on the outskirts of Akala Island to do some training with his pokemon.

Ash:Hey guys where is Y/n?
Kiawe:Don't know don't care.
Sophecles:Yeah same here.
Lillie:Don't be mean. I think he went off training somewhere.
Mallow:Yeah.
Ash:I wish he invited me.
This was when Olivia entered the lobby with two presents in her hands and kukui with one.
Lana:Hi Olivia and Professor. What are those for?
Kukui:Oh these are for Y/n.
Ash:Why?
Olivia(excited):Because it is my baby's birthday!
The whole class, especially Lillie, were shocked by the news that it was Y/n's birthday.
Lillie:What?!
Olivia:Yeah. Oh I guess he didn't tell you. Well we will be setting up for his birthday.
Kukui:OK I will see you guys later.
They leave the pokemon center leaving the class in shock.
Ash:So it is Y/n's birthday?
Lana:Yeah.
Mallow:Well should we also get him presents.
Kiawe/Sophecles:Why sh-
They were cut off by the energetic Lillie.
Lillie:Of we should! He is our friend and we should always make a friend happy!
Kiawe:He is your friend not mine so you guys can get him presents but I won't.
Sophecles:Yeah same he-
They felt a evil presence but what was strange was that it came from Lillie.
Lillie:You will get Y/n some gifts. Understood?
Kiawe/Sophecles(Scared as hell):Yes ma'am.
The gang then split off to find some good presents for Y/n. I will tell you what everyone else got apart from Lillie.
Ash got him some good training materials for Y/n and his rock type pokemon.
Mallow is making his birthday cake to look like an archeops.
Lana got him a water stone pendant.
Sophecles got him a spark stone necklace.
Kiawe got him a fire stone bracelet

Now back to Lillie( 5 hours after they departed to find gifts)
Lillie is wandering around the city thinking of good presents for Y/n. She looked at every store but each of them either had gifts that everyone else got or stuff that Y/n probably didn't like. So while she is wandering around she meets up with Olivia who was organising some things for Y/n. She sees Lillie and walks over to her.
Olivia:Hi Lillie. Ash told me you guys are looking for presents for Y/n.
Lillie:Yeah but I can't find anything good for him.
Olivia:Well this might help. I recently found an article about an ancient power that ancient pokemon like Archie can only use.
Lillie:Really?
Olivia:Yeah according to that article it says that this power can be achieved by walking into a place called the relic tomb(story exclusive) then you can achieve this power.
Lillie:Is it that easy?
Olivia:No. Some have tried to enter but they just can seem to open the tomb. Maybe only specific people can open it.
Lillie:Why would you tell me this?
Olivia:Because Y/n has always wanted to get this power for him and archie but that was when he was a kid and wasn't powerful enough. Since then he seems to have forgotten about it so it might be the perfect gift.
Lillie:Thank you Olivia!
She runs off with Snowy towards the location that Olivia told her about. After about 30 minutes of searching she finds it. It seems to be a door but it has a large picture or image on it which looks to be in shambles.

 It seems to be a door but it has a large picture or image on it which looks to be in shambles