" hey sunny. " he smiled, patting her head.

" oh? why is there a big number 13? " hoshi asked, as the others girls also looked at it confused.

" we don't know noona. " heeseung replied.

suddenly, the room lit up and the photo of the egg changed. the whole room gasped in shocked, looking at their teammates with widened eyes. misun jumped in shock, placing a hand on her heart. " oh my fuck! " misun cursed out in english, her australian accent coming out.

the room continued to change around and flash, the trainees carried on letting out surprised voices. misun looked at the floor and saw it changing pictures, she let out a confused gasp.

" cute. " she heard, misun started blushing embarrassed.

" dear 28 applicants, welcome. this is the stage of I-LAND and this will be the place for you to prove your ability. after the gate, you'll see the unknown place called I-LAND that only existed in our imaginations. "

" wow look over there! " a trainee named ej said, whilst pointing towards the picture. " it's really an unknown world. " the youngest participant, daniel said.

" it gives me chills. " geonu said.

" but all 28 of you can't go in there. the capacity of I-LAND is 13 people. the power to decide those 13 people are up to you and every destiny in I-LAND is upon your hands as well. now we're going to start the entry test with the performances you've prepared. the entry test will be assessed by yourselves. only those with the majority votes can go into I-LAND and if there's more or less than 13 people, then there will be another test. "

" it really shocked me with how the system works but then, it is a survival show. " the viewers could hear misun's voice talking to the camera, showing a clip of her looking at the screen.

" it's unit performances but the vote is going to be done individuals. you may choose the performance order. "

everyone looked around shocked and had no clue on what to do, ultimately one by one people went up to perform. the girls watched as seon perform, the group had thought he was a bit stiff while dancing but misun shook it off, thinking it was just nerves.

though, misun did not raise her hand. as all the other trainees hesitantly raise their hands, misun kept hers low and firm. he needed to improve his skills but that's what i-land was about wasn't it?

they watched as park sunghoon and park jay went up after, hoshi and haewon sent the two encouraging words and gave them a thumb ups to help calm them while misun just smiled, not really close to the two.

after watching countless performances from the boys, the group of girls realised they were the last one to perform. that wasn't the plan they were going for but they still had time to prove themselves.

the group remained unfazed on the outside but no doubt were extremely nervous on the inside.

they walked over to the staff who gave them mics and gestured for them to do their performance. the girls stood in a line before they introduced themselves.

" hi, i'm hoshi! i'm the happy virus and i'm 21! i'm also from japan! i've been singing and dancing since i was young. " hoshi beamed, bowing happily at everyone.

" hello, i'm kim haneul! i'm 22 and i like writing songs! i've also been singing since i was little. " haneul bowed, smiling nervously.

" hello i'm shin haewon, i'm 20 and i'm from canada. i've been singing and rapping ever since i was little. " haewon smiled and bowed after introducing herself, finally getting rid of her nerves.

" hello! i'm kang misun, i'm from australia and i'm 18. " the australian said, bowing — both haewon and claire nudged her to add something into her little introduction. " i'm a former ice skater, gymnast and i've been learning dance ever since i started a kid. " misun added, awkwardly.

" hello! i'm claire, i'm from america and i'm 19. i've been dancing since i was little. " claire stated, bowing before the group got into their positions.

" i'm excited for this. " heeseung said to sunghoon and jay.

" stand by! "

⁽ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ⁾

( dark grey shirt with black cap — misun )

" their voices are stable, i'm impressed. " zico said, nodding his head amazed after he watched the performance. " and their stage presence, shesh. did you see that smirk from misun? where are you getting these trainees from seriously? " zico added, an impressed look on his face.

" they also have really good facials and also
really good dancers. " rain commented, smiling proudly.

" they're really in sync with one another
and they balance each other well, their stage presence is no joke. " zico stated, bang sihyuk just nodding along to their words with a big smile on his face.

" misun, she's very consistent in her dancing isn't she? her body fluidity is amazing and her body control is insane! " rain complimented, wowed by the young girls skills.

⁽ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ⁾

" now we'll begin the voting. "

" they're really good. " one of the boys
voiced out, as multiple heads agreed with him.

" if you think claire deserves to go into I-LAND,
raise your hand. "

" participant claire doesn't get into I-LAND. "

" if you think hoshi deserves to go into I-LAND, raise your hand. participant hoshi gets into I-LAND "

" if you think shin haewon deserves to go into I-LAND, raise your hands. participant shin haewon gets into I-LAND. "

" if you think kim haneul deserves to go into I-LAND, raise your hand. participant kim haneul doesn't get into I-LAND. "

" if you think kang mi-sun deserves to go into I- LAND, raise your hand. "

misun sucked in a breath nervously, keeping her eyes glued onto the other trainees. she saw seon keep his hand down and let out a small scoff when he noticed all the other hands raise up. ' petty but understandable. ' she thought.

" participant kang mi-sun gets into I-LAND. "

letting out a sigh, the girl bowed gratefully before they took off their mics and headed back to the seats.