"Why didn't you do as I told you before? You came back to America but only to follow my orders." Aro questioned me instead

Flashback

Today was the day I was leaving for Bella's graduation but first I had to talk to Aro as he had requested.

"Leona, when you are in America, I want you to keep an eye on the family. I have no doubt they will cause trouble again. So instead of staying for a mere week, you are to stay until further notice. If something happens that threatens our world you are to deal with it as we would."

"Yes sir." I answered though I doubt something would be so bad.

End Flashback.

"I did as told. Renesmee isn't a threat. She stops growing when she reaches adulthood and she is like me as in able to eat human food and sleep. Therefore she is no threat to the supernatural world." I showed him my memories while our side whispered of me being a spy once more.

"I see. May I meet the other hybrid?" Nahuel approached us. He was questioned about everything and Aro decided no threat was here. I walked back to the group though I wanted to join Felix' side.

"Those abominations ruined our chance at fighting the Volturi and win!" Stefan yelled suddenly and he and his brother charged for Nahuel and I along with a few unknown vampires that came from behind their side of the field. They planned this.

I kept myself in front of Nahuel, not knowing how much of a fighter he was, readying to use my gift and killing the vampires we didn't know, by spiking them. I missed Vlad and Stefan, but it wasn't necessary. Both were intercepted by my mate with a thundering roar. He promised death to those threatening his mate. The three were locked in a fight which I couldn't interrupt with my gift without harming my mate by accident. That is until Vladimir saw a chance to go for me again. Felix distracted by this fact got his arm ripped off by Stefan and then he was in a headlock. I had used the ground to launch Stefan into the air, making him let go of my mate but that left me open for Vlad. Or so I thought.

I didn't know I had closed my eyes but I opened them feeling a stab in my chest and I saw why that was. Felix had managed to interfere, and Vladimir had ripped his head off. Seeing my sweet warrior fall, shattered my heart and I went numb. Both Romanian vampires, worked to rip my mate further apart. Before more real damage could be done, the guard took down Vladimir, and Paul took care of Stefan with Emmett and Rose.

"Leona? No! Leona don't!" Marcus shouted before telling someone to stop me.. I had walked on automatic pilot to Felix' side, put his head back where it should be, and then I nearly used my gift to make him alive again. While I could still sense the tiniest hint of our bond as the piece of string that represented it was snapping thread by thread. I was planning to use forbidden alchemy, to mess with life and death.

Just before I could do it, I was pulled away from my mate and I struggled to go back. The ground began rumbling, until a flash of light made a woman appear.

Everyone stopped fighting giving me the chance to rejoin Felix' side but I was too late. There was nothing I could do. Sobs escaped me, as I silently begged whoever to bring him back to me. I wanted my sweet warrior to hold me, and tell me everything would be okay. I wanted to hear his comforting voice calling me his star.

"Child, why are you crying?" A female sounding voice asked. Fearing a new threat, I used my gift to shield us from what she could possibly do.

"You are my Wanderer. And that's your mate then. I see. Even now, you don't choose to attack a possible threat. You passed your trials better than any of the previous ones. Therefore I will grant you a wish. However, please keep in mind that wishes are never free." My wanderer? This must be Gaia then. What could she give me? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was writing this chapter, and the last one, I actually was feeling sad for Leona to the point of being in tears a little.

One more chapter left. 

I have made my decision concerning the sequel.

The next fandom Leona will be in is Marvel. That one simply got most of the votes.
Luckily it works well for me, as I began making plans for both possible winners and found that it worked the best with Marvel going first.

I have decided to make a series out of this. Titles haven't been decided just yet nor has a single word been written aside from plans I've made.

Anyway, as always let me know what you think, any questions are always welcome and have a nice day!!