Apple and Princess were walking out of the Center when a limo pulled up behind them.

"Come along you two, we'll give you a ride up to school." Snow said and the two got in.

"A pardon, bu-but why?" Princess asked.

"Don't fret Swanette." Odette said and Snow White lifted the privacy window.

"We have a secret weapon, behold the booking glass, this has magic that can return the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart to mirror prison forever after." Snow said as she handed the mirror to Odette.

"Listen close, all we have to do is input the sequence code and say the command words. Capture walnuts." Odette said.

*Walnuts captured*

"Technology is so hexciting these days." She said, handing the mirror back to Snow.

In the Dragon Stables Daring is looking into his mirror and an Evil Baby dragon jumps out and broke it making him gasp.

"My mirror...lucky for me, mirrors are cheap and I buy them in bulk." He said taking another one out of his bag.

"Daring, if you're done looking in that mirror we could use a little help." Poppy said as Holly ran to get a baby dragon.

"But I'm, I'm not done." He said and Holly was chased but the evil baby dragons as they carried Sparrow.

"Daring." Poppy said.

"Okay." Daring said. "I'll see you later." He said and smiled into the mirror.

The next day people were signing up for the dragon games.

"Raven,Roberth, are you gonna join the team tomorrow?" Ashlynn asked.

"Uh no. Our parents are up to something Ashlynn, I can't believe this isn't part of some evil plan." Raven said.

"I agree and that's why I'm signing up." Roberth said.

"What? Roberth you can't be serious." Raven said.

"I know, I know, but you know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer." He said.

"Well I just don't, wanna get involved." Raven said and walked away, none of them knowing that Faybelle was listening in on them and she flew off.

She flew all the way to the Dragon stadium and into one of the towers and looked around.

"Faybelle Thorn, to what do we owe the honour of a visit from the Dark Fairies daughter." Evil Queen said.

"A girl could learn a lot from people as intelligent, good looking, smart, powerful--"

"Get to the point girl, and you better tell us the truth." Rothbart said.

"I wanna be like you guys, make me your Dragon riding Captain, because I was listening to Raven and she said that there was no way, she's gonna be on your team." Faybelle said.

"My Raven said that." Evil Queen said disheartened and Rothbart put a hand on her shoulder.

"And what of Roberth?" Rothbart asked.

"Roberth is gonna join, but he's only doing it to keep an eye on you and figure out what you're doing. I would do anything, anything to be like you." Faybelle said striking the Evil Queen's interest.

"Anything? Hmm okay, you may be of use to me. There are many teachers who do not trust us, let me share a bit of my dark magic with you." Evil Queen said as she snapped her finger and a bag appeared. "Here's what you need to do." She said and whispered into Faybelle's ear.