Chapter Two

The strange room.

The three children looked around the room, there was toys, loads of toys, a cold white marble floor, dim lighting, U-shaped seating and some weird looking board game. All the other children that were already in the room gave them a weird stare.
Suprisingly, Kamen was the best at speaking English out of all of them, although English was their first language and Kamen was the youngest out of them all. But still, he didn't have the best English.

"who.....?" said Ruby, extremely quiet, pointing at the other in the room, suggesting that she was trying to say 'who are you'
Ruby looked very confused, and looked as if the other children in the room were dangerous. Some of the children looked 8, some 10, some 12, and even a few of them looked 13.

The other  children hesitated for a moment, then said their names, well at least some of them did.
One of them,who looked 11 or 12 said "oh.. Umm.. frey...a.."

Ruby nodded her head. Kamen, Ruby and Hannah Lu all sat down at one of the U-shaped seats. The sat in silence together. Eventually, Hannah Lu pointed at a toybox. They all went towards it, grabbed a toy and started playing. After about 1o minutes, Dr Borisov came.