Brick by Boring Brick

The castle was asleep. There was not a sound to be heard. As he walked through the narrow and dimly lit corridor he kept looking back as if he was afraid that someone... or something was following him. At the end of the corridor there was a door. When he reached it he hesitated. He knew this could get dangerous and had to mentally prepare himself for what was about to come. He reached towards the doorknob and turned it gently. Ever so slowly he tried to open the door. The door creaked and the sound chilled him to the bone. As he tried to push the door open further he felt a resistance. Something or someone was blocking the door...

He then took some steps back, ready to smash the door. sprinting towards the door, when then the door opens, and he flies out. His head Curled up on the dirty ground. He then slowly pushing himself up, looking around. he ended up in a fairytale. He looked back at the door where he just flew out...

A Girl.. there was a Girl next door holding it... she has blond long hair, and is wearing a beautiful white dress.

" Well, go get your shovel, And we'll dig a deep hole, To bury the castle", she said. Staring at me.. staring at me with pain in her eyes.. she then threw a shuffle at him. He was looking With full confusion at her, When she walked past him. He then rushed behind her..

"who are you? Do you live here? What is this fairytale? What's your name?'' he had so many questions.

''Hayley'', she said.. not looking at him.

So, she lives in a fairy tale, Somewhere too far for us to find..? and the moment he wanted to say something, a storm broke down. Looking up at the golden sky, that's now turning silver... feeling the teardrops of the clouds touching his skin. When he wanted to look back at Hayley.. was she gone. With Panic! He ran away into the forest. Not knowing what to do...

After a while he found her crying Coiled up on the dirty ground, Her prince finally came to save her, And the rest you can figure out...

''Keep your feet on the ground, When your head's in the clouds'', she said looking down..

He then held his hand on her chin to let her look up.. he then stood rigidly still... staring in her black eyes that she now got. Not scared but also not relaxed..

If it's not real You can't hold it in your hand, You can't feel it with your heart, And I won't believe it.. But if it's true, You can see it in her eyes, even in the dark... And that's where I want to be, yeah..

Hayley is staring with her black eyes in his, and then she said: "make sure to build your heart by Brick by boring brick, Or the wolf's gonna blow it down".

But it was a trick and the clock struck twelve. Hayley then pushed him in a deep hole. Holding a shuffle and slowly burring him in with sand.

She started singing:

"Well, you built up a world of magic Because your real life is tragic Yeah, you build up a world of magic"

"Go get your shovel, And we'll dig a deep hole, To bury the castle, bury the castle"....

And that's when he knew.. he was the castle that's needed to get buried...

The End

---------------------------------

heyyy Guys, I hope you enjoyd this little story. it was for a English Creative Writing Assignment, but I thought why not posting it on here? and sorry if I made a Lott of grammar mistakes. English isn't my first language. feel free to comment if you found some grammar mistakes :]