"N/n you didn't tell him you had a boyfriend did you?" Kiyoko asked.
"No" I answered and everyone sighed "what? I didn't think it mattered, we just met"
"N/n he likes you" Koshi pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Nah he doesn't" I chuckled. Everyone looked at me funny. I looked at Oikawa and he had the same expression "wait no, now I feel bad"
"How are you and Amir anyway ?" Tobio slide over to me.
"We're alright I guess" I shrugged.
"Does he still do that thing ?" Kiyoko asked.
"What the aging thing ?" Ryu asked. I looked at Kiyoko.
"I'm sorry! he's my boyfriend, I tell him everything" she defended herself.
"Wow ok" I said.

"What's the ageing thing?" Yu asked.
"Basically, Amir keeps mentioning me losing my beauty and aging" I shrugged. I noticed my laces undone and got ready to tie them again. Tobio quickly dropped and tied them for me "thank you" I smiled and he blushed in response.
"So he talks about you getting ugly ?" Kei asked.
"Not exactly" I said "he just keeps on warning me about over working myself cause I'll age and stuff"
"But you're literally fine as-" Tobio paused and noticed everyone looking at him suspiciously "go on sorry"
"That's it really" I chuckled "he has been doing it more and more lately, especially when I told him that I started my art business"
"You started an art business ?!" Everyone asked.
"Yeah I thought I told you guys, I'm selling my art and I started as a wedding painter" I continued walking.
"Have you gotten any sales yet ?" Daichi asked.
"Yeah I painted a south Asian wedding, it turned out really good and they really loved it" I smiled.
"How much did they charge?" Koshi asked.
"I charged £125 but they ended up giving me £250"
"Ooo so you're getting money money" Yu slide over to me "where's my cut?"
"Boy get away, you know I ain't finna give you a cut" I flicked him off of me "that money goes to savings"
"Savings for what ?" Kei asked.
"For the future, I don't know what I'll want in the next few-"
"You spent half of it on groceries for us didn't you?" Daichi asked.
"Yes I did" I sighed.
"Ok everyone, after this game we're all paying Y/n £15 each" he announced "not only did she make us food, but she spent her hard earned money on us and took time away from her uni to be here to support us"
"No it's fine" I smiled "don't worry about it"
"We're paying you back end of discussion" Koshi said.

We made our way to court. Kiyoko insisted that I sat with her and the coaches. Ukai and I stood in front of each other, staring into each other's eyes.
"Y/n" he looked me up and down "you look great" he smirked.
"Thank you" I smiled. Thank god my melanin covered my blush or I would've been caught lackin' "good afternoon Takeda" I smiled.
"H-hello" he blushed. Kiyoko and I smiled at each other.
"Anyways" Yu said "what was that?"
"Nothing" I noticed Ukai still looking at me "you good ?" I smirked.
"Mhmm" he looked away and a light blush spread across his face.
"Ok I owe you £15" Kiyoko sighed.
"For what ?" Kei asked.
"If she could make Ukai blush" Kiyoko said.
"Wow you're betting on me now" he said.
"Yep" I laughed.

Oikawa and his team walked out and started warming up.
"Ok guys" I put down the water bottles and put my hands together "give it all you've got, you can beat them and if you don't, we'll still love you" I smiled.
"We'll love some of you" Ukai said.
"No" I pushed him out of the way "we'll love you all and I'll make you guys food for your next 3 games"
"Really?!" They asked excited and I nodded.
"Ok we better win" Ryu faced his team.
"Let's start stretching guys" Daichi said and they all started their stretches.

It was soon to start the match. The players walked over to us and we all either high fived or shook their hand. Yu was last in line and we did our special hand shake.
"Make me proud dumbass" I messed up his hair.
"I will" he smiled and ran to the rest of the team.

Karasuno started with the ball. (Insert player) served the ball and a player from aoba johsai quickly saved it. With a few passes, the ball was served and a boy with dark, dead eyes spiked it. Yu quickly saved it and the ball found it's way into Tobio's hands. He served it and Shoyo spiked it onto the opposing side. There was the first point. The crowd cheered and applauded the play. Yu looked back at me and I shot a big smile at him. He got more motivated and the game continued. It was Aoba Johsai's turn to serve and Oikawa stepped up with the ball. He smiled at the girls in the crowd and they all swooned. He threw the ball into the air and smacked it as hard as he could. The loud slap thundered across the room causing the other people playing to lose focus. The ball sped over the net and darted to the ground. It was too fast to save and all of the love struck teens went wild as it did. Oikawa looked over and winked at me.
"Don't ever do some dumb shit like that again" I said and the room went silent.

The girls in the stands behind me started whispering.
"I don't know who she thinks she is talking to Oikawa like that" one said.
"Right, she should be happy that he even looked at her" her friend giggled.
"She probably-"
"Can you shut up!" Kiyoko snapped at them.
"Right, doing the most for a boy that wouldn't even consider being with them" I said. The girls went silent as snickers filled the room and the match continued.

~mini time skip~

It was the last set and the score was 24:24. Everyone stared at the edge of their seats at what was about to happen. It was Aoba Johsai's turn to serve. Oikawa stepped up and did his usual unstoppable serve. Yu quickly saved it at the last second and everything went in slow motion. The ball flew back up and Ryu quickly passed it to Tobio who got ready to set it. Everyone else sprinted towards the front and he set it. Everyone fake spiked it until Shoyo slammed it on the other side of the net. Everyone froze until the referees confirmed the point and pronounced them the winners. The stadium erupted with cheers and the boys' excitement only grew.

The team was ecstatic. They won the game ! Not only that but against Aoba Johsai and everyone knew that Seijoh was hard to beat, mainly because of the dynamic duo of Oikawa and Iwazumi.

The team ran over and were shouting and happy, the coaches just laughed at their antics, used to it by now.

They ran around, rejoicing and hugging each other. Yū and Ryū where being overly dramatic and where crying in each other's arms. Same old karasuno.