A Rendezvous for Warmth [SPECIAL CHAPTER]

Start from the beginning

:D

The discussion of ideas ended as dusk came and darken the sky to black. The stars become visible, and started twinkling and glimmering just like how Kujou Sara's amber eyes glimmer as strong as her ambition. The more you thought of ideas for a 'date' with Kujou Sara, the sleepier than ever as you felt you ran out of brain juice. You almost closed your eyes while walking, your brain telling you to shut down and take some rest. "Psst, Y/N!" Paimon tries to regain your attention. "Aw, you're going to sleep already?" Paimon questions, while she floats to your other side. You somehow can't help but think of finding a soft bed by now, feeling so drowsy and looking like a drunkard on the dirt road. "Paimon...I'll sleep once I get to my bedroom, okay?" you replied softly, "All this thinking made me so sleepy..."

As you finally arrived at your desired destination, you flopped yourself unto the bed and started to close your eyes. "I want to sleep but...there's that one thing I have to do, invite Kujou Sara- "you cut your own sentence as you try to explain in a drowsy state. "Oh," Paimon reacts, "Paimon knows you're very sleepy, leave the rest to Paimon!" Hearing that statement made you worry more, but you can't help but sleep earlier than usual due to how tired you were when thinking. Slowly....gradually...you slept soundly.

:D

Time moved fast, as you doze off to a rest on your soft bed. Slowly, you saw yellow-orange sunshine rays go on your face, making you wake up from a nice sleep. You yawned in relief, as you cracked your knuckles, stretched your arms and looked around and try to feel flexible again. As you stood up to get ready, you realized that Paimon is gone. You also realized that...today is the date and your forgot to invite her. Your day was already ruined, as you reminded yourself about forgetting to tell Kujou Sara about it. You even left Paimon off! "Just how worse will my day be?!" you shouted in your room, as you land yourself looking like a starfish on the bed.

You hurried to get yourself up and ready, feeling extremely panicked as all your thinking might go to waste. You ran outside of the apartment you've rented and looked for Paimon once again. "Paimon!" you shouted like how you lost her the first time. "Paimon, please Paimon, where did you go!" You cannot take in the rage on yourself anymore, feeling so irresponsible over a simple thing to do. As they say, easier said than done. You looked at the list on your hand as your running pace transforms to walking.

You sighed once more as you looked up at the blue sky, feeling disappointed on yourself once again. "Hey, Y/N! You look sad again." A small, high-pitched voice called out your name. "Did Paimon make you sad? Sorry." You looked down, and finally saw your flying companion. You felt like crying, as your tears start to swell by holding back your want to sob. "A-ah, it's okay..."

"Now, now, don't be upset, Y/N." You looked at the tall woman behind Paimon, and it was your beloved Kujou Sara. "She invited me to a special occasion. Though she didn't tell me what it is. Care to elaborate?" Your cheeks became a bit red as on your saddest part of the day, was transformed o a delightful heart-warming moment.

"What would you like to eat?" you questioned, as you tried to stop sniffing and wiping away the slightly invisible tears. "Anything that you prefer, Traveler. As long as it isn't that sweet and is in quantity of five." You looked at Kujou Sara's amber eyes, and thought of a question due to your curiosity. "Five...?" you quoted her unusual favor. "Five is my lucky number, Y/N. Five push-ups in the morning, waking up at 5:05 in the morning, and eating foods at quantities of five. Don't you even question it but, I could have 5 Y/Ns right now to be happier than ever." She explained in an unusual and bland way, yet her last statement replaying in your mind. 5 entities of you, would make her happier than ever?

"Well, I would be glad to have 5 travelers like me to love you." Kujou Sara giggled and covered her mouth to try not laughing much. "Ha-ha, Y/N, you alone can make me happier than ever." Hearing the statement made you blush and look away, as you grabbed her hand and led her to a nearby restaurant.