Chapter 15: Picnic Date.

Start from the beginning

He nods vigorously.

"Okay then." I guess he didn't take it as a joke, I got back in and closed the door, a second later, it was opened and Oliver was offering his hand to me.

I took it, and he helped me out of the car.

Then he went to the trunk and took out a picnic basket out, "Let's find a shady spot." He said and took my hand, leading me to a huge tree at the outskirts of the field.

This is really nice.

Oliver set a blanket on the grass and told me to sit, which was very hard in the dress, trying not to flash and all, then he took out sandwiches, fruit and a bottle of juice, this guy knows what I like, what can I say, I'm a simple girl.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Yes." I nod vigorously.

"Okay, that's good." He nodded to himself, adorable.

"If you could hop on a plane right now, where would you go?" I ask, I like to ask this question, and I sensed an awkward silence coming.

"France." He replied instantly.

"Why?" I'm genuinely intrigued.

"My parents went there, right before I was born, my mom said that that is the place she fell in love with my dad all over again, so I guess I've always wanted to go there." Swoon mode: activated.

"Where would you like to go?" He asks.

"No where, I was away for three years, I'm completely content with staying here for a while." Being away was hard, but because of that I met my two best friends, I wouldn't change it for the world.

"I've been meaning to ask you," he started, "What are you planning to do after the summer, you already have a degree so you don't really need to go to college."

"I think I will go to the city, give some of my resumes to some psychology firms, see where that gets me." I don't really have it planned out.

"Okay, my turn to ask a question." I quipped, "Do you have a bucket list? And if you do, what's on it?" I ask, picking up some cantaloupe and snacking on it.

"Yes, I have a bucket list, it's kinda boring though," I gave him an encouraging nod, "Alright, fall in love, get my college degree, maybe become a professional basketball player, get married, have kids, that's basically it." Aww he's a complete family guy. His cheeks are a bit rosy as well. Cute.

"Okay my turn," he started, "If you were stranded on an island and could take three things with you, what would they be?"

"Uh, a weapon, fishing net and a plane." Practical mind activated, "What's your favorite show?" I ask.

"Friends." He answered almost immediately. Hey, that's my favorite show too.

So we continued that way, talking and laughing and eating, to be quite honest, I enjoyed this more then all the dates I've been on, and there were a lot.

Somehow we ended up with my head on his lap and his hand softly stroking my hair.

"I'm really glad you agreed to going on a date with me." He spoke softly, as if not wanting to ruin the moment.

Is this dude okay? I've literally been crushing on him for years.

"I'm glad I did too." I'm not gonna tell him I have this big ass crush on him.

He smiled down at me, which made me pull out my phone and snap a picture of him, does he know that he is beautiful?

"What you do that for?" He asked, feigning offense.