𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃

In the media above,
you will see Tomomi's
look of the special chapter
also what her nails look because
for some reason I wanted you
all to know how her nails look
on a daily basis like that's
important at all.....

By the way, I know the driving
age in Japan is 18 years old
for vehicles so just pretend it's
16...

because I like the idea of Bakugou
driving the squad everywhere.

Also if you want the playlist,
just inbox me and I'll send you
the link since not everyone knows
how to scan the Spotify code.

ps. i am switching from sero x mina
to kiri x mina. nothing against sero
i just like the idea of best friends
dating best friends.

anyways, enjoy!

please don't forget comment
and vote!
happy reading!

please don't forget comment and vote! happy reading!

   Shoto was in the middle of a crisis. He was about ready to explode and the worst part is that he didn't know why.

    Twins, as some have already known, can have the most identical brainwave. Meaning, there is a chance that if one twin is feeling upset, the other can feel their emotions. And it was all too true for Shoto and Tomomi.

    For an entire week, Tomomi has been having a rather terrible week. From not being able to see her mother to worrying about school, it has been so stressful for her. But believe it or not, that's not the reason she's been in a bad mood.

   Shoto could feel that she's in a sour mood. Usually, he would know why and would know what to do but now....he had no clue how to help her. Because he doesn't know why she's been upset. And it was scaring him.

    "What's going on with you, Todoroki-kun?" Denki asked as soon as the dismissal bell rung. "Also, you've notice how Tomomi has been giving everyone the silent treatment? What's up with that?"

     Tomomi left the classroom without saying anything to anyone, which made him worry even more.

   Shoto frowned as he straightened his bag on his shoulders. "I don't know."

   "You don't know?" Sero asked this time. "When have you ever not know what's going on with your own twin?"

    "Since now, obviously." Shoto snapped a little at him as they began to leave the room. "This is weird. I've never not known what to do when she's this way."

    "You're really freaked out about this, man." Kirishima chuckled out as they made their way out of the school. "Maybe she's just going through something internal."

    "Maybe it's that time of the month?" Denki suggested, earning a swift smack behind his head. "Ow!"

    "Denki, we've talk about this." Sero scolded him. "Never assume that just because she's upset, she's on her period."