Agony in myself comes out the worst when you take me down.... Chapter 1

"I don't know why you always get so insecure 

                      I wish you could see what I see when you're looking in the mirror 

      And why won't you believe me when I say 

      That to me you get more beautiful, everyday"

"Oh shut up" I scream at my phone as it starts ringing when I pulled into my parking space at my apartment complex. Hearing his voice just ruined my every thought to forget about him. I race up the stairs and find my small bed. The bed that hold so many memories. I remember the first night I brought Kendall here.

                The wind was whooshing hard and the rain hurt as it hit your skin. I grabbed his hand and took off running.

"Where are we going!?" He yelled over the storm.

"You'll see!" I screamed back. We turned the corner and I saw the stairs.

"Come on, this way" I motion as I sneak the back way through my neighbor's yard. I reach the metal gate and he saw my car. A smile appeared on his face. He snickered and we bolted up the metal stairs. I jiggled the door and it flew open. I took his jacket off of his and made him hang his vans over the sink. They were dripping with water. After we got comfortable and got dry clothes on, we settled in by the fire place. It wasn't real of course, but it gave the same welcoming feeling as a burning one would. He wrapped the blanket around us and we drank some hot chocolate he made for us. To me It was the perfect moment.

"So after all this time, I find out you live here" he smirked as he looked down at me with his eyebrow raised. I never told Kendall I lived in an apartment. He just assumed I lived in a house with all the finer things, but he was totally wrong. I might be big in the music world with being a producer, but I think if you're going to live alone in a giant house then there's no point of having one. That should be something to saver till you find the man you marry. Call me crazy, but that's just my opinion.

"You have a problem with it?" I look up and ask.

"Not at all, I love it actually" He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I felt his warm breath get closer to my face and without hesitation I leaned in too. I felt his lips touch mine, yet there were no sparks; only fireworks! Things become heated and he breaks it by smiling. I pull back and rest my forehead on his. We both suffered from the lack of air and started chuckling. He slowly backed away and grabbed our cups, setting them on the coffee table. His eyes came back to mine and lust shined through. I put an enlightened smile on my face. He came closer to me but I pulled away. He grew with confusion.

"What's wrong?" I got up and reached out my hand.

"Come with me" His eyes never left mine, yet his hand extended and took mine. I led him down a million halls till we faced the door to my room. I opened it and led him in. His eyes grew huge and a master smile was put on his face.

"You have an organic bed too!" I busted out laughing.

"I just got it yesterday." I say as I lean against the door fame. He goes and sits down on it.

"Then maybe we should work this baby in" I smile and walk over to him and he pulls me down into his lap. His lips collided with mine once again. I had felt a feeling I haven’t felt before.

 Kendall wasn't that bad, he never pushed anything. I knew I was falling for him. I promise you that's the night I fell for him because we actually didn’t have sex. He kissed me and wrapped us up into the warm comforter. The world seemed to stand completely still. It was just the thought of us being together and him asking me to be his girlfriend. Did I forget to mention that? He pulled me up into his chest. I was securely wrapped around his body and he held me tight. He starred at me directly in the eye and told me

"I know this is crazy, and my manager probably won't like it, but I can't stop thinking about you. You're everything I've ever wanted. Kyleigh, will you please be my girlfriend?" I mean, I couldn’t say no. I could never have the heart too.

                I jump off the mattress and threw a pillow at it with all my might. I was finally breaking down. My lips were shaking and my nerves were tensing up. I fall into the corner of my room. My beanie falls off my head as I bring my knees to my chest. I feel the tear fall down my cheeks like a river overflowing and I have no control over them. My anger mixes with my emotions. My phone goes off again. I look at it and I see his face on the screen. It makes my heart feel like it was ready to explode. I threw it at the wall and I see the screen shatter into a million little pieces in slow motion. It shoots sparks out and finally the light goes completely black. My crying becomes hysterical and I don't know what to do with myself. How could this be happening to me? How could one person cause so much damage? I get up and run to the bathroom. I open the medicine cabinet and see the bottle looking at me dead in the eye. I reach out and pop the lid. I swallow about 10 painkillers. Ii return to my spot in the corner and try to cry myself to sleep. Within minutes my world becomes black and all I know is I'm surrounded by darkness.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! We haven't updated in a while  so we brought you this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it and please tell us you thoughts! What do you think happens to Kyleigh? Why do you think she went for the pills?

We really would like your feedback because we don't know if we're going to continue on with this story. Please vote and comment! Thank you so much for reading! We really appreciate it!

Xoxo- Katie and Adrina!<3