transfer 💔

V- Virat S-Sai

Virat comes inside the room and informs her about his transfer.

V:- Sai mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai !
S:- Boliye
V:- Mera transfer ho gya hai and mujhe do din mein report Krna hai
Aur mai akele ja rha hoon , tumhe mere saath aane ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Sai was shocked thinking that she doesn't hold any importance in Virat's life , that he is least bothered and informing her that he is leaving in just 2 days .

S:- Virat sir ! Ye aap kya bol rhe hai..aapko 2 din mein jana hai aur aap mujhe ab bol rhe hai !
V:- Ha sai ! Tum itna shock kyun Hui .
Tum toh jante ho na ki humare beech mein ab kuch nhi hai .. na koi rishta na koi connection .

Sai then remembers his words that he told on anniversary night , that there is no relationship between them now.

S:- (with teary eyes ) haa Virat sir , yaad hai mujhe , agar aap ne yahi faisla liya toh yahi sahi , sacchai ko man ne ke liye aap tayaar toh nhi hai ..
V:- (rudely)Mujhe na tumse koi baat krni hai , nahi kuch clear Krne ke zaroorat hai .. mujhe Jo batana hai maine bol diya ..

Saying this he barged out of room and went to balcony , sat on sofa and tears making way out of his eyes .

SAIRAT room:-
Sai sat at her study table and thinking "Virat sir ke concern ko maine hi kuch zyada soch liya..mai kaise bhool sakti ki mai sirf unke zimmedari hoon , vo toh mujh se baat hi clear nhi kiya aur anniversary manane le gye .. mai kya samjhu .. aur ab chale ja rhe hai "
saying this she started crying 😭.

After some time Virat came to his room and saw sai sleeping on study table. He thought to make her sleep on bed so went near her to pick her .. when he kept his hand on her waist she woke up and jerked his hand and went away downstairs .

Virat here felt very bad and went to his side of bed .. thinking about all their moments he dozed off.
Sai slept on balcony sofa thinking about Virat's words of transfer . She felt very ignored and thought of taking a descion .

It was morning and both sai and Virat got ready and came down .

Here , pakhi and from her heart thought to give a chance to her and Samrat relationship and they both decided to shift to mahabaleshwar for some days to understand them properly. All family including bk is very happy for them .

It was breakfast time and everyone are at table . Before going family thought to arrange a small puja for their happiness which came by Samrat's comeback.

At table:-
V:- Mai aap sab ko ek zaroori baat kehna chahta hoon .

Sai was standing beside Virat's chair .

(BK- Bhavani kaku So-Sonali O-Omi
N-Ninad As-Ashwini Sh-Shivani P-Pakhi Sam-Samrat M-Mohit K-Karishma.)

BK :- Bol na Virat , kya baat hai .
V:- Yahi ki Mera transfer ho gya hai aur mujhe parso report Krna hoga.

All were shocked by his statement and sai had tears in her eyes which were observed by Sam and Ashwini and Mohit.

N:-Ye tu kya keh rha hai beta , abhi itne achanak !!
V:-Baba , mai ek police officer hoon aur mujhe apne farz se zyada kuch nhi hai . Aur jis area mein Mera transfer hua wahan network nhi hoga so calls and all zyada nhi hoga aur mai kr bhi nhi sakta kyun ki wahan ke criminals har pal police par nazar rakhte hai .
Sam:- Virat ! Tu isliye toh nhi ja rhe ho ki Mai wapis aa gya , agar aisa hai toh mat jao , mai aur Patralekha hum mahabaleshwar ja rahe hai !!
V:-Nhi yaar jeeva ! Aisi baat nhi hai mai toh tumhare aur pakhi ke liye bahut kush hoon ! Lekin mujhe Jana padega !
Yahan rhke Mai apne farz ko piche nhi chod sakta ! (Told this eyeing sai)
Sam:- Sai ka kya ?
V:- Sai khud ki khyaal rakh sakti hai ! Aur waise bhi aap sab hai yahan pe vo reh legi ! Mai rahoon ya na raahon uska koi nhi hoga !

After listening this sai went away having tears in her eyes to college 😢.

In whole college time she was remembering Virat's words his ignorance and all and she couldn't tolerate all this ignorance and behaviour.

A day went , and it's time for Virat to go . While Virat was packing his stuff Sai kept something in his backpack and went to terrace.

Here Virat ignored her all day and even didn't inform her while going. She felt very bad she was crying bon terrace although she took a big decision in her life .

Here , Virat left house and was in his car going to his new place , it was night when he reached there . He was disturbed from heart so he thought about his and sai and slept in his quarters .

Next morning ,
He woke up and went to take his charger from back pack and was shocked to see a small box and a letter with it .

When he opened that box and saw the letter he literally shocked to core.

What maybe in that box and what was in letter that made him very much shocked !!