Meet

The girl turned and saw him

He told "I'm sorry , I thought you were sai"

Girl replied , "it's okay !"

Virat thought:- Sai mujhe aisa kyun kaha ki mai ne tumhare awaaz suni..and silently prayed to God bappa please meri sai ko mere paas wapis bhej do !!

Meanwhile Sai ,
Mujhe aisa kyun laga ki Virat sir yahin mere aas paas hai..and she brushes her thoughts and said..
Vo yahan pe kyun aaenge !!
Chal phir ready hoke seminar bhi attend karna hai !!

After sometime , at 10:00 AM ,
Sai reached the college where seminar is going on and Virat too started from his hotel room in search for sai!!

While driving he thought
"Please bappa..bas 2 hi colleges bache hai ... In dono mein se kisi mein bhi mujhe sai ke baare mein information de dijiye ! "

Virat first goes to other college and tries to find some information but he found nothing , he drove off to other college , due to traffic in Mumbai it's been afternoon 3 he reached the same college where seminar is going on .

He noticed seminar board at entrance and again went to office to collect some information about Sai. But he found nothing

In college ,

Sai was listening to seminar and it ended at 3:30 PM. At last they announced ,
"Students and interns , we are very sorry , the guest lecture which is going to be tomorrow was cancelled because the lecturer has to leave for some sudden reason."

Sai's was saddened , she thought to listen to lecture to divert herself from Virat , but now she is gloomy and again in those thoughts !"

She came out of college and was walking on road .. she wore a jeans and a long kurta and had a small and cute back pack .
She was walking on road and suddenly she was going to be hit by a truck then a hand came and dragged her to another side ,

The man was shouting ,
"Pagal ho gya ho kya sai ..dekhke nahi chal.satki...Agar tumhein kuch ho gya toh..." He couldn't speak the other words and was directly looking into Sai's eyes , which are showing shock , happiness ,sadness , and everything .

Yes he is her Virat sir....she was shocked to see him there ..after few mins of eyelock , Virat shifted his looks on Sai's neck which is having another mangalsutra and some bruises , she quickly jerked his hand off and ran away , she was walking faster and faster and here Virat got into his car and parked a bit far from sai and was following her .. after a small chase he is now beside her walking on the busy Mumbai beach road with sai !

Sai wasn't speaking anything , it's been 30 mins ... She was numb , she went and sat on a bench which was facing beach and Virat came and sat beside her !
She saw him with teary eyes and was about to get up and Virat held her hand and told :

V:- Sai! (In a soft and Caring tone)
Please don't go ! I want to talk to you!
Please give me a chance to speak !

S:- Why Virat sir .. why do you want to speak to me ... You are the one who want to go away from me ..then please I don't think I owe you any explanation and vice-versa , please leave me alone!!

V:- You don't owe me any explanation sai , but I owe it to you , I owe my life to you sai !

Sai was shocked why Virat was speaking like this , but she isn't in mood to think all of these , whenever she sees him , she remembers that night incident in which he was no less than a monster !!

She couldn't hear anything more!
But she couldn't refuse him , so she sat there !

V:- Sai ! Do you want to say anything ?

S:- No Virat sir , but I want to give something !!

V:- (tensed) kya?

She took her hands kept it back on her neck and removing the other mangalsutra also!!

While doing this tears were flowing from their eyes and Virat was shocked and hurt ...Same as sai !

He held her hands and nodded his head in a no ! He didn't allow her to do that thing ! He held her hand until she stopped doing that work!

Looking into his eyes she told ,

S:- Virat sir , after that night I think I don't have any right to wear this .. that day I just wore it for sake of family members and today I wore it because in all my college details your name is there as MY GUARDIAN .( She made a pause and told ) as MY HUSBAND .
But now I think there's no use of wearing it...

She took a gap .. and told I am no more "Mrs. Sai Joshi Chavan" (she sobbed ).... I'm just "Ms.Sai Joshi" that's it ...

Virat can feel the pain in her voice ... Words are not forming in his mouth to say after what she told .. he was thinking what did she just say...did she say that she don't want to give me a chance atleast once...

Tears were flowing from both their eyes and suddenly it started raining (coz no one can predict rains in Mumbai ).

They were drenched in rain .. suddenly Virat held Sai's hand and was taking her near his car .. she stopped while he was making her to sit  he told ..

" Sai !! Zidd mat karo baitho jaldi ..Varna bukhaar Chadd jaega !

She agreed and sat !
(Sai actually covered most of her bruises on neck with make up but due to water everything is clearly visible .. she actually got a cut on her neck because he snatched the chain with force it ended up making a small cut and some bruises on other sides on neck )

Virat , was concentrating on driving and sai was covering her neck with her wet hair ! She was looking outside and suddenly Virat stopped car and took her outside..it's hotel where Virat was staying , he took her out and asked her to come with him .. she was lost in him and walked to his room !

He then made her sit on bed and went to some drawer and took something out and went to her stood made her stand infront of mirror.. she was not getting what  he's gonna do .. but suddenly he held her hairs and put them on the other side ..

He took the cream and started applying on her neck ... She looked at him through mirror .. tears were flowing her eyes and his eyes ... His hands were shaking while applying she waw that held his hand and he again applied it on her bruises ..

Both were sharing their pain through their eyes and silent all the way . He held her hand made her sit on couch and sat beside her.

--------------------------------------------------

This brings to an end to this chapter.

Hope you like it .
If you like vote and comment.

Next chapter:- Sai speaks up !