So, dear readers, shall we spring to Harry's meeting with death, fate, and the others?

25th December 2070; Afterlife:

Harry woke up at the sight of a big entrance hall, with pastel yellow walls, and the floor was made with cherry wood. He sat up on the floor and looked around the hall when he saw two silhouettes in a corner of the room - Death, and Fate. They came to him as he rose to his feet. "Hallo Master" greeted Death and Harry nodded. "Lord Death, Lady Fate, may I ask why you're with me?" Fate laughed softly. "Because you're Death's Master and we'll send you back to the day your life began to go down." She explained. "Then I would be a normal one-year-old," Harry said, confused by the whole situation. "Your body would be one year old, but you'd have your magical core and your memory. Plus you would get a few presents from us." The Lady said kindly. "Us being: Lady Fate, Lady Magic, Lord Luck and me, Lord Death." After Death said that, the other two came into the hall and stood next to their brother and sister. "Lady Fate, if you may." She nodded and gave Harry an amulet.

"This will protect you from everything when Dumbledore will try  to charm, jinx, hex, or curse you."
"Lady Magic." "You'll get a photographic memory for both of your life's, you'll be a full metamorphmagus, an animagus, but you'll need to practise that and you'll be a natural legelimense and occlumense, with practice, of course."
"Lord Luck." "You get a bracelet with many wards that'll make sure you're safe, even if you fight in battles."

Harry tied the bracelet around his wrist and thanked the first three. Lord Death looked around and whispered, so just Harry heard what he said. "I'll change a few things in your life. You'll get a sister, the wrong girl who lived and your parents will live. That okay with you?" Harry nodded and Death gave him a chain with a small key.

"This is for you when you want to escape. Just press the golden cross in the middle, you'll get here, and then you can be alone for a while." Death looked between Harry and his siblings before the three gods left and the two were left alone. "Master? Do you know anything about being soul bonded?" Harry shook his head and looked at the god. "We're soul bonded, Master, and it could make things a bit complicated. You may have your chain but if you use it, we won't be able to see you. It must be me who takes you from the world of the living and that will make your body sick, like really sick and only I'm able to cure you. But if you don't come here you'll get sick as well, but not only your body, your soul as well and then you have to come here. I'm sorry if you don't want to be soul bonded and everything. You can bl-" before he was able to end the sentence he was cut up by a pair of warm lips connecting with his own.

Harry had smashed his lips onto death's and his arms around death's neck. When they broke apart, both panting, Harry grinned at his soul mate and hugged him. "I would never block something so beautiful like a soul bond, love, and with the sickness, I will learn to live with being sick if I get to do this again." Death hugged him back. "I love you, Hadrian, I do. I have a human name, so you won't need to call me 'death' all the time. It is Cyrian." Harry looked amazed. "I love you too, love, and I think Cyrian is a beautiful name for you." Cyrian laughed and took off his hood so Harry could see his face for the first time.

Cyrian had snow-white hair and icy blue eyes. His face was full of freckles, but not ugly. They made him look young and beautiful. "You look stunning, love." Cyrian waved his hand and took off his mate's glamors. "And so do you, m'amour." Harry had galaxy hair with blue, purple, black and a bit white. His eyes had two different colors. The left one matched his hair while the right one was a jade-green with white sprinkles. "Whoa, that's me?" Harry had transfigured a candle into a full-body mirror and was now looking at Cyrian and himself. "Thank you, love." They kissed again when the door opened and the three gods came back to them. "I guess that he accepted." Said Lady Magic happily. Harry blushed and hide his face in his mate's robes. "Yes." Cyrian hugged Harry and after they kissed goodbye, for now, they sent him back.

31st of October, 1981; Godrics Hollow:

And now we're back at the start my dear readers.

James, Sirius, and Lily were all busy with little Lucy Joline Potter, Harry's twin sister, while Harry and Remus were reading a new book, it was one about goblins and their traditions. "Remy! Boblins!" Giggled little Harry, who loved to be a baby once again, even if he didn't have the power to do anything right now. His parents didn't even gaze up to see what their son did. Lucy was a raven, with red streaks, she had brown eyes and freckles and she cried whenever her parents even looked at Harry when she is in the room, so they didn't.

Remus on the other hand loved his cup and laughed at Harry's attempt to say 'goblins'. "Yes Harry, Goblins." The both of them read until it was time for Remus and Sirius to go.

Harry, who knew what would happen this night, clung tightly at Remus' robes. "Ah, ah Harry, it's time for me to go." Harry, who never cried, and I mean never, had a tear running down his cheek and shook vehemently his tiny head. "Remy! I Luv u!" He whispered. "I love you too, cup, and tomorrow I'll come over again, okay?" Harry nodded and rubbed his eyes. Then Remus gave Harry to Lily because James had Lucy. "Muma, Remy sho-should stay! Plewse..." "Oh Baby, Remus can't stay here, but tomorrow he'll come back, and then you two can read a book about... Um... dragons." "Prowise?" He asked curiously. "Yes Sweetheart, it's a promise."

Harry inwardly shook his head. It will never come to this event. After Dinner James and Lily went to the living room where James and Lucy played with her dollhouse, whilst Harry and Lily read the tale of the three brothers.

Lily closed the book when Harry finished reading, but his mother didn't know this. "B-but Muma!" Harry protested just as he heard the bang from the door and just like this he stopped everything and gesticulated between his sister and the stairs. "Lily, take the twins and run! I'll stop him!"